Has your drinking increased with being cooped up at home?

Have you had more alcoholic beverages recently?

• Increased

Votes: 48 39.3%
  • Decreased

Votes: 16 13.1%
  • The same

Votes: 58 47.5%

• Total voters
I don't have my post round beer at the club, because the bar is closed. Other than that, consumption is the same. So a little less over all.

In one word, yes. I've increased my drinking from once a week to two times a week. I've been retired for two years now and the staying at home isn't a huge problem. The problem is that now I'm home with my wife all the time now. If I remember my vows correctly they said till death do us part. It said nothing about 24/7. Please don't get me wrong, my wife is the light of my life and I love her dearly, just means I don't want to have to be around her 24 hours a day. So yes my drinking has increased and when I finally get back on the golf course hopefully it will go down, but then again maybe it won't once the 19 hole is open. :)

I haven't had a alcohol based brink in three weeks now.

Since alcohol weakens the immune systems response, I've taken a temporary sabatical. Besides all the time spent doing spring maintenance has tuckered me out every night.

When warm weather arrives and I am away at the cottage it will be gin and tonic time!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Its after 4 and yard work sucksIMG-20200326-WA0004.jpeg

I'm about to start hosting AA meetings..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm nightly on the beers now, used to be maybe one a week. Stress drinking is real.
You aren’t kidding!

i am missing the hard day martini... 2 weeks and counting with some level of crap - flu, cold, allergy, c19 whatever just need to get healthy then the drinking will increase :ROFLMAO:

I am already two drinks into my night. One Distance Bash blackberry and orange old fashioned, and one smoked PB&J old fashioned. The issue is that I have way too much time to make elaborate drinks. But they are delicious.

I am already two drinks into my night. One Distance Bash blackberry and orange old fashioned, and one smoked PB&J old fashioned. The issue is that I have way too much time to make elaborate drinks. But they are delicious.
I am on #3 because the first was the size of 2. Hahaha. One day, I would like to try your pb&j old fashioned!

I am lucky the liquor stores around here are considered essential. It is time to re-stock.

I have been having a few more night caps than normal but nothing excessive.

Negative...home less and working more trying to get everyone setup remote etc

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Let's gooo!!!!!!!E0EAB656-2126-46C6-875A-D122B59BFDAA.jpeg10D0E133-5A44-442F-B6E7-A797C472968D.jpeg

Quick update: worked 54 hour shift on an ambulance and got home at 9 AM today. Had two rums, two beers and a cigar. #science
Thank you for everything that you do. #science

Definitely increased.

May have to venture out to the liquor store and stock up myself.

@KEV you inspired me! Spring break at our8192CA7F-600B-4EDF-8755-4F9CDD11B89C.jpeg house

Back