I don't think I could play without one.

I had to for about 5 holes a couple weeks ago (hat blew into freezing cold water), and I would have rather had my shoes on the wrong feet. It felt so wrong.

I do not have a favorite. Wish I did. That would solve a lot of problems.

Baseball style cap and I do have a bucket style hat for when it is smoking hot and need more coverage.

I am in the baseball cap category of cap and always wear one. I am too folically challenged not to wear something to cover my noggin. Occasionally I will wear one of the Aussie style hats if we're playing later in the day.

My favorite ball caps are always based on the curve. I like a good curve in my cap. D970BF80-977F-45F4-8BFE-B12CC8AF4302.jpeg

This is my favorite. Played here a couple years ago and love the fit and how light this cap is.

I really have a hard time finding a hat the fits so good as this one, as most are stiff or too heavy.

B7E977FE-325D-4B5A-9671-992A7D05038E.jpeg

I never wore a hat but ended up getting this one because it's a bit different, like me.

hg4a-aussie_1000.jpg

I have a hat problem...if you ask my wife! I have 2 boxes of hats that I have in my closet. Everything from college teams, NFL teams, golf hats, and the occasional "novelty" hat

I’m very partial to my PX hats and my Puma P hats these days.

I have a selection of caps and a couple of full brim hats that come out now and then. Intense sun here. We’re ~1k ft lower than Denver but still high elevation with lots of direct sun.

One challenge is that my head sweats enough that I stain a ring right at the brim on my hats. I like materials that vent, and occasionally a hat will not stain like most. I have a hat from True Blue that has been my favorite. I’ve worn it out. I need to find better options.

I wear ball cap too -- but I have a Aussie Chiller for real hot days .......
The Aussie chiller is a really great and logical hat. I buy them for my pops, but have worn them a few times myself.

I would like a ventilated bucket hat that you can fold into a bag, take it out, and the brim still looks good. Might need one with mesh wire in the brim for it to work - no one has it.

I have about 40 golf caps. But, hat wise, I have this one

nike_sun_protect_2.0_hat_white.jpg

and this one

1273240-035_F

I typically wear baseball caps, but totally agree on the sun protection bit. Being of Irish descent, light skin and light eyes, I def worry about sun damage.
That Nike bucket hat posted above looks interesting.

i go between a ball cap or a boonie/bucket hat bright sunny hot days usually get the bucket for more sun protection. I’m on a first name basis with my dermatologist

I'm going to order an Australian bush hat for the summer when i go in the afternoons when its brutal out. Found some cool looking ones on ebay. We usually play after 4-5 pm in summer anyhow so i don't typically wear one.

I can only wear mid to high crown flex-fit style hats in L/XL. I have a giant dome.

I didn't wear hats at first, but over the past 4 seasons, it's become a mandatory part of my "uniform." I usually go with Travis Mathew B-Bahamas hats because the L/XL size actually fits my big head and they don't stain. When Callaway gave us a Navy (my favorite color) B-Bahamas hat (my favorite style) with the "G" on it, I almost passed out due to excitement, haha.

I always wear a brimmed hat and sunscreen to boot after a skin cancer appeared on my earlobe in my late 40's. Almost always a Panama.

I have about 40 golf caps. But, hat wise, I have this one

nike_sun_protect_2.0_hat_white.jpg

and this one

1273240-035_F

I also have 2 of the Nike - they don't fold well. But are the best looking hat out there and the brim is firm. Have a cotton Ping wide brim - not as firm in the brim and comes out of bag looking like heck.

I have a Callaway baseball cap that I sometimes wear, but now I wear a Stetson STC205 mesh hat. Maintains it's shape and ventilates very well. mushroom-stetson-work-hats-stc205-mshrm3-64_1000.jpg

Ball cap most of the time, occasionally a brimmed hat. Never without a hat on the course.

I have a selection of caps and a couple of full brim hats that come out now and then. Intense sun here. We’re ~1k ft lower than Denver but still high elevation with lots of direct sun.

One challenge is that my head sweats enough that I stain a ring right at the brim on my hats. I like materials that vent, and occasionally a hat will not stain like most. I have a hat from True Blue that has been my favorite. I’ve worn it out. I need to find better options.
I have the same challenge. My caps usually last one season at most before they're so sweat-stained that I have to toss them. I don't get too attached to caps because I know they're not going to be around for long.

Ball cap for me. Sunscreen on the face, ears and neck.

I always wear a hat, usually black as I swat on the course and always a golf or athletic brand. Travis Matthew are my favorite but there’s a lot of great ones.

Don’t usually wear a hat. If I do, it is a ball cap

Back