Caps, my favorites are the Nike aerobill legacy 91 and the heritage 86, the Ahead mid-fit and the Imperial X210P.

As long as the cap isn’t a high crown, overly structured, flat billed or a snapback, it’s generally okay with me.

I'm going to order an Australian bush hat for the summer when i go in the afternoons when its brutal out. Found some cool looking ones on ebay. We usually play after 4-5 pm in summer anyhow so i don't typically wear one.

If you want to be fair dinkum, you need to get one of these...:ROFLMAO:

1582485301326.jpeg

The past 2 seasons I have been wearing cap by Hooey. Didn't know the brand at all when I bought it, thought it was lightweight, breathable, and a neutral color.
Liked it a fair bit. Next season will be a UA Bucket Hat that I grabbed late last summer.
1582492146772.png

Just picked this one up at GG. I presented a coupon for $10 off. My total was $32 and I also had another hat. I just figured one was on sale or something. Then when I was ordering lunch I looked at the receipt. She must have entered it backwards because they only charged me $10 for the hat instead of taking $10 off. Once on and adjusted I like the shape 46BC8983-E82A-4AC4-8AF7-F96FC55EA57F.jpeg

Just picked this one up at GG. I presented a coupon for $10 off. My total was $32 and I also had another hat. I just figured one was on sale or something. Then when I was ordering lunch I looked at the receipt. She must have entered it backwards because they only charged me $10 for the hat instead of taking $10 off. Once on and adjusted I like the shape View attachment 8929000
Win win.

Its close, just no corks. I may have to make some modifcations. :cool: Do the corks actually keep the bugs away ?

It actually works for flies otherwise you're always doing the Aussie salute.

images

Ball cap for me. I'm pretty picky though and a lower crown is a must. Buying is always an endeavor because of that. I've seen the Imperial brand mentioned twice on here. Think I'll try that route and see how they fit.

It’s rare that I see a golfer not wearing a hat on the course. Do you have a favorite? I typically wear a ball cap. However due to sun burns and such I’m really looking at getting something else to give me a bit more protection.
This Aussie style sun protection hat really appeals to me.
So what’s your gamer hat? Let’s see em.

Pics will have to wait, but I will say I always have something on my head when I play. The only time it's not a cap is when it's cold enough to warrant a beanie. My hates range from my 2018 THP Championship Titleist cap to Taylormade caps to Puma caps and a few others.

I have 4 or 6 I rotate through based on the clothing I am wearing, or if I haven't worn one in awhile. I'll gather them tonight for a family picture!

Ben Hogan Golf caps and an Under Armour bucket hat.

I have maybe a dozen hats total. I usually wear them until they literally fall apart but I can't play golf without one at this point. Here's my current gamers with the oldest on the top and newest on the bottom. Top 2 in the "already retired" stash. Rest are in rotation or about to go into rotation.20200224_130907.jpg

I can only wear mid to high crown flex-fit style hats in L/XL. I have a giant dome.
The flex style is almost a must. I'm bald & hate getting the cyclops eye sunburn on the back of my head from an adjustable ball cap.

Just the standard hat for me. Usually the "trucker" style as I feel like it is a bit "cooler" so my hair isn't soaked by the end of a round on hot days.

I have about 6 ball caps I rotate between based on what I'm wearing. Prefer a fitted hat or snaps. Hate velcro/fabric closures.

Mine are all ball cap style. I've tried the wide brims in the past but they just never suit me.

I always wear a hat. Usually it’s baseball style, but sometimes it’s my Tilley (TWC7).

I like a New Era 39Thirty hat. I wear mesh during the summer and solid during the winter. Titleist fitted stretch mesh cap is a 39Thirty.

IMG_0746.jpg

As promised...

20200225_080915.jpg20200225_080952.jpg20200225_081056.jpg20200225_081114.jpg

... and a few that aren't in the starting lineup.

20200225_081125.jpg20200225_081144.jpg20200225_081310.jpg

I haven’t worn a hat for an entire round of golf in 15 years. I make sure to apply a ton of sunscreen throughout the day.

There are so many awesome hats but my gigantic head won’t allow it.
Does this have anything to do with golf hats not being available in a 10-gallon size? 1583079402938.jpeg

Flat cap. I started wearing one back in the early 2000 when I became a fan of Payne Stewart and have worn them off and on ever since. Ive got a small collection now: a Biddy Murphy (made in Ireland), a few cheap ones from Kohl's and a few Boston Scallys.
I used to just wear baseball caps but in my quest to find hats the didnt have any branding on them, it kind of led me back to flat caps.

I’m going to open myself to ridicule here and say that I can’t remember the last time I wore a hat golfing 🙊

last couple of years it's been mostly some Nike fitted ones that I find really comfortable. I have a Travis Mathew one that I wore quite a bit last year as well.

Back