Hats of all Kinds - Are You a Hat Person?

Space Bandito

Baguette
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
2 Children
I guess this is a multi part question.

1. Do you wear hats? If no, what do you wear (if anything)
2. Are you picky about the style of hat you wear?
3. Do you like club OEM branded hats, or do you sway toward style/function/personal meaning, etc?
4. What color hat do you prefer?

1 sometimes, when i feel like it, rarely do i wear one playing golf
2 yes, flat bill
3 oem
4 gray

Curved brim, structured, lower profile. Any golf brand, course logo, or sports team that I follow.

Of the golf OEMs, I like Titleist hats the best.

I wear a hat. Curved brim. I like the Puma and Cobra C crown hats. Blue is my color foe hats. And most other apparel.

1. All the time when not at work
2. Yes, do not like big head hats, flat bill or mesh
3. Most hats I wear are OEM hats, new favorite is Arnold Palmer Puma hat
4. Black or Blue

1. Do you wear hats? Yes, I don't have enough hair no to.
2. Are you picky about the style of hat you wear? Baseball stryle caps for me.
3. Do you like club OEM branded hats, or do you sway toward style/function/personal meaning, etc? Wear OEM of the brands that I play (Hogan, Bridgestone). Too OCD about wearing hats from OEMs I am not playing. It I wear my Boston Red Sox Titleist hat, I will play AVX instead of Tour B RX that day.
4. What color hat do you prefer? Navy, Red, White, Light Gray. No black because I am not a fan of wearing black clothing,

I only have two sports team hats: Michigan & Dodgers.

for golf I always wear a golf specific hat, but don't like OEM branded stuff. I stick to Travis Matthew, Lucky Clover, JL, etc.

No preference on color so long as it doesn't clash with my shirt or pants.

1. Yes, absolutely.
2. Fairly... but no fedoras or pimp hats for me.
3. I have a broad mix. From sports teams, to brands, to plain. Most are ball cap style, but I also have a nice kangaroo Aussie Bush hat, and a waxed Tilley paddling hat.
4. Again, broad mix. I’m really open to colour. Most prevalent colours in my collection are blue, grey, white and green.

1. Yes, absolutely.
2. Fairly... but no fedoras or pimp hats for me.
3. I have a broad mix. From sports teams, to brands, to plain. Most are ball cap style, but I also have a nice kangaroo Aussie Bush hat, and a waxed Tilley paddling hat.
4. Again, broad mix. I’m really open to colour. Most prevalent colours in my collection are blue, grey, white and green.
Now I want you to buy a pimp hat.

3. Do you like club OEM branded hats, or do you sway toward style/function/personal meaning, etc?

Yes.
Love the "baseball cap" style.
I have many OEM golf branded hats, a few smaller companies, some Ford/Jeep, an AF Retiree cap, etc. I also will rock a beanie during the colder months. I need to get a beanie with a ball on top like I wore when I was a toddler. It's the one thing I want, but don't have.
Whatever color matches my clothes is preferred. I'll default to black or white if I'm in a hurry or just don't care. I have a tan FGI hat from a long since boarded up golf forum from long ago that I wear to work.

Yes, not as much as I used to though. What do I wear? If the day is nice, just sunscreen on the noggin.
Yes. Almost always flex-fit. Bigger headed, so I go for Full or High Crown.
Haven't worn an open back hat in years.

1585960524525.png
I like OEM hats, I just don't wear a lot nowadays. Usually Black Clover, UA, Hooey (last year's favorite). I go for overall style and comfort level, and really don't care what is on it.
Grey or Blue. Never Red. Rarely Black.

1. Yes wear hats s almost always
2. Ball cap curved brim...one flat brim from vice
3. No any will do mostly have golf oems
4. Dark (navy black even white) as I sweat a lot out of my head🤮 and hate seeing it leak through

I wear caps and Visors, base ball style cap and the brim is curved, No Flat Bill here

I started in high school with an Irish country hat for winter time. I wear a lot of straws including the Italian brands and cheaper straws for golf. also have an Indian Jones type for winter, a bunch of berets. Insomma, I wear hats all the time and am still pissed at JFK for not wearing a hat at his inauguration which killed the hat culture in this country.

I great up wearing the trucker style of hat with the mesh back and the plastic fastener strip on the back... I hated those hats. When I wear a hat now it’s a flex fit. Low crown. Flex bill. Color doesn’t really matter.

I’ve got 2 golf hats one of which I wear... I also have a straw hat I wear when golfing.

1. Yep. Too many people I’ve met out here have had skin cancer scares on their face, you have to.
2. Baseball cap, although I like the idea of a flat cap too
4. Black generally
3.Like the black clover hats. They are a great fit for me.

As someone who is losing my hair and with a history of skin cancer, a hat is a must. Depending on how sunny it is, I will wear a straw gambler or a ball cap. The ball cap will likely be from a course that I have played.

1. Do you wear hats? If no, what do you wear (if anything) I wear a visor on the course, but I do have a collection of hats for non-course activities.
2. Are you picky about the style of hat you wear? Very, must have a wide brim - even my visor has a wide brim.
3. Do you like club OEM branded hats, or do you sway toward style/function/personal meaning, etc? Function is most important to me
4. What color hat do you prefer? Blue

1. I am follically challenged so caps are a must!
2. I prefer a structured or semi-structured baseball style cap with a cloth adjustable fitting apparatus. I do like some of the fitted hats, but find that most of them the sizing is a bit off for me. Comfort is the main thing I look for in a cap.
3. I like OEM caps, but usually I stick to clubs, balls or clothing OEMs that I use or wear, but when it comes down to it if I like to have a word no matter what the brand may be.
4. Red and black, black, red and blue hats are what I wear the most.

Back