Hats of all Kinds - Are You a Hat Person?

Nope. Found them on SportChek and that's about it so far as I know.
Yeah, that’s where I’ve found their gear up here too. But I thought their entire lines would have been available in the states. Surprising!

1. Yeah I wear a hat any time I’m not home.
2. Yes I’m a little picky. I refuse to wear flat brimmed hats.
3. I wear an Atlanta Braves hat all the time
4. Atlanta Braves colors

I guess this is a multi part question.

1. Do you wear hats? If no, what do you wear (if anything)
2. Are you picky about the style of hat you wear?
3. Do you like club OEM branded hats, or do you sway toward style/function/personal meaning, etc?
4. What color hat do you prefer?

i wear lots of hat, not too picky mostly caps. I avoid OEM branded hats I don’t get paid, so I will not be a billboard. Any color. Got to have a bunch to coordinate.

These are my go to hats lately ...

IMG_20200501_173738.jpg
IMG_20200425_090239.jpg

Not trying to be an a$$ but when did caps become hats?

1. Do you wear hats? If no, what do you wear (if anything) Yes, I wear hats and I wear golf CAPS.
2. Are you picky about the style of hat you wear? Hat - gambler style straw by size and not one size fits all Cap - low profile unstructured
3. Do you like club OEM branded hats, or do you sway toward style/function/personal meaning, etc? Hat - nope Cap - Titleist or Taylormade
4. What color hat do you prefer? Hat - black or natural Cap - white with lettering to match whatever color clothes I intend to wear.

gave into the bucket and got one of these

puma bucket.jpg

Have to wear a cap when it is hot outside to absorb the sweat so it doesn't get in my eyes.
Prefer the stretch fit baseball style caps
Not too picky on the color

I’ve worn so many hats throughout the years my nickname was Turtle (from Entourage). Then, it evolved to Tortuga, then Papa Tortuga after having kids. I own 100’s of hats.
I’ll only wear flat brim hats off the course. On the course I’ll wear either but I still prefer flat brim.
I used to wear the New Era 59FIFTY fitted hats, but I prefer trucker style now.

3. Do you like club OEM branded hats, or do you sway toward style/function/personal meaning, etc?
I wear both hats, and caps pretty much all the time when out, and about. I'm missing a few fibers on top.

Not picky at all. Just grab which ever one is handy. Unless I am golfing, then it's my old floppy wide brim hat. Probably 30+/- years old.

My hats are wide brim for sun protection. No advertisements on them. A few of my caps tell others I've been to Cancun, Pebble Beach, Australia, and Viet Nam. A couple more have skirting to protect my neck, and ears from the sun. I also have an authentic Pith Helmet. I sometimes wear it golfing.

No loud colors, while preferring earth tones.

I'm a hat/cap kind of guy.

I wear a cap with Duke embroidered on it. I tell folks after getting a couple of kids through school there I bought the cap with the money left over. It's kind of true.

1 - Yes
2 - Baseball Cap
3 - Nike, TaylorMade, Titleist are all currently in the rotation
4 - Blue, Navy Blue, Black. Not white though as they get dirty too quickly

I know I am repetitive, but saw your post and thought my change in Avatar would fit in here. This offering allows complete immersion/soaking yet the top of the crown is solid i.e. not perforated and keeps scalp from burning whilst the rest of the hat allows breezes.

G'day....

just added this...

Screenshot (29).png

Been gaming these three hats since I've been able to play this year.

20200614_163555.jpg

Just give mea standard baseball hat with slightly curved brim that doesn't have a "high" crown and isn;t so big that it fits over my ears. I don't care much for what it on the hat unless it's the worn out Caddyshack type quotes. Give me sports teams, golf oem's, or just about any other brand logo. I prefer darker colors vs lighter as they get dirtier easier. Drawback to black is salt sweat stains.

I have using a bucket type hat this year (not the goofy type with minimal brim)but one that easily covers my ears and back of my neck. I find it keep me much cooler during the round and is comfortable to wear.

Back