I guess my hats would be considered slouch hats? :confused2:

I hate that too.
+1 Nothing makes me more upset around here than stupid girls who know nothing about sports walking around in their bright pink Roethlisberger or Sidney Crosby jerseys.

I have 1 hat. It's a baseball style NE Patriots hat that I got @ Walmart for $7. I wanted something to help keep the sun off my face that was cheap and didn't look stupid.

I'm not a hat guy and only wear it on the course.

I usually wear a 1) UCLA baseball cap (in royal blue, fitted), Taylormade adjustable fit, a "Life is good" hat or a Fox racing hat (it's flexfit in white with a small Fox racing logo). I typically match the hat to my overall outfit.

I've bought a few golf logo'd hats that looked good in the store but I rarely wear them to play golf.

I agree with Dent that the titleist hats are the best hats out there. I even wrote taylormade/adidas once and told them they need to make more hats like those!

Duey:

The rack system for your hats is designed to put the top button on the hat in the clip- not the brim of the hat. Just thought I would give you a heads up. You need to fold in the back half of the hat as it would be on the shelf in a retail store and the top button slides in the opening.

of course the hat must match the outfit! I have 5 golf hats that go with any shirt I wear. they HAVE to be unstructured and adjustable to fit my bucket head! all are Nike fit dry as well are the shirts, a must have here in "sunny" FL during the brutal dog days of summer. fav hat of the moment is my black Nike One VR

For me, visors are out. My head is shaved and it would leave ridiculous-looking tan lines on my head.

On the days I do wear caps, it's usually either my white Adidas or black Callaway cap.

Duey:

The rack system for your hats is designed to put the top button on the hat in the clip- not the brim of the hat. Just thought I would give you a heads up. You need to fold in the back half of the hat as it would be on the shelf in a retail store and the top button slides in the opening.

fdheadwear:

Thank you for the tip. I some what feel like an idiot now, but no problem, pretty used to it, lol. I just ran across your post, but will switch them around tomorrow. I actually got that device from my sister, no instructions or anything so guessed, wrong, hehe.

Thanks for the help! Now, please explain where fdheadwear comes from. If a company I'd like to see a link to your store front. Thanks again. Duey

By the way, didn't mean to make you feel foolish about how you had your hats hanging. I have some of the same ones in my office so I was just helping you out. Sorry if it came across the wrong way.

I tend to wear hats when its cooler or cloudy out. Otherwise it's all visors all the time for me. Matchy matchy of course

I have a hat sickness. I have too many and I always match my hat to my outfit. And as a salute to JB you can never go wrong with the Sligo Drive’s Cap! :D

I have a french foreign legion hat with the flap that hangs down over the back of your neck. It looks just as silly as you would imagine but works great for keeping the sun off your neck.

By the way, didn't mean to make you feel foolish about how you had your hats hanging. I have some of the same ones in my office so I was just helping you out. Sorry if it came across the wrong way.

Not at all fd, just funning with you. Thanks for the help. :D

Not sure I can pull that off! :D Does JB have one yet?

i have a ton of head gear... mostly nfl sd chargers hats/visors... a few golf related hats... souvenir hats from certain places... im real picky and must have hats that look decent... altho i have one chargers hat that is pretty beat up... sun faded... discolored... and i wear it all the time

My hat for golfing is a solid black baseball cap with a :cleveland: logo in white with a blue backround and cleveland golf writen on both sides of the hat.

starting a fedora/pimp hat collection

I have a bunch of golf hats. Currently my favorites are my Nike Flex Fit Mesh(Black), AK wears the white one, my greg norman straw hat, and I have a JAVLVFX hat that I got when I worked at golf galaxy. I also have a titleist hat with tha Yankees logo on the side, and a PING hat. I can never seem to find a PING hat that I like.

I usually try to match the hat with outfit. I've gone away from visors but you never know, they could be making a comeback.

I just ordered on from Brixton, they make nice ones.

i must take a look at this brixton... so far i have a quicksilver and a billabong one... thanks for the tip gasman

scored a nice Red Nike golf hat from Ross for only $7.99

they sell nike stuff at ross?

Picked up a new new era Yankee hat at the course yesterday. Dark blue in front with Yankee logo and back is white mesh.

Back