Have you birdied every hole at your course?

I don't have my round count but through my impeccable memory I have birdied 13/18 holes at my home course.
Some of those layouts destroy me mentally and don't fit my eye.

I've birdied 16 of them; missing holes 3 and 16.

Hole 3 is the longest par 4 (422 white/433 blue), but where my average drive is the second shortest on the course. :confused2:

Hole 16 has the smallest green (~2100 sq ft), so my accuracy issues are a big hindrance. The closest I've come to birdie here was a near chip-in last year.

One day I will get these two, and the celebration will make Carl Carmoni blush.

3 and 16 are still laughing at me.
I got #3 tonight!

Holed out a sawed-off SW from 62 yards out, after yanking my drive into the trees and punching out (a little too far, into the rough, actually). It was an uphill shot, so I couldn't see the cup, but it was all over the flag the entire way. I didn't see it on the green when I walked up, and thought I may have gone over...until I looked in the cup.

#16, you're next.

I have 19 rounds in at my home course this season and have birdie on 3 of them. Lots of work to do.
96 rounds now and I'm up to 16 of the 18 holes. Funnily enough one the of holes I'm missing birdie or better is rated as the easiest hole on the course per the scorecard. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The other is a very long uphill par 5.

Both holes are officially put on notice now. It's gonna happen before the end of the season.

We were members briefly of the course I played today and I have definitely birdied every hole there. Not sure how long ago i would have done it. It's been a bit. I've played 56 rounds there though.

There are definitely a couple that took me a bit. #17 is one of the hardest holes in the area. I just checked my numbers on it. It's a par 4. My scoring average on it is 4.6 That's madness. I average right at 4 on par 4s. I hit that fairway 40% of the time, and the green 20% of the time (it holds almost nothing). I've now decided that hole is just plain stupid. :LOL:

Back