Have you birdied every hole at your course?

Since joining my current club, I think I am somewhere in the region of 12-13 holes that I have had a birdie or better on

It is common to refer to this as your ringer score. My ringer score on the course I was a member at for a number of years is 49 or 23 under par. 5 eagles and 13 birdies.
My ringer score on my home course is 15 birdies and 3 eagles for a 51 (-21). There are only two short par 5s where I have a realistic eagle chance, and the other one was an ace on a par 3.

I have birdies on 9 of the holes at our club.

Yes and have eagled 10/18. I have played approximately 1500, probably more, rounds at my home course. Have no idea how many rounds it took until I had birdied all 18.

Nope our home course is brutal at a 70/132 gold and 72.2/138 white. The greens are tiny and up on hills. Makes for some tough chances on certain holes at birdie. Especially one dogleg we have on the course.

I have come close to a birdie on most of them at times, but haven't gotten them all. Maybe one day. I did have 12 birdie ops one day I was having a spectacular day at popping the greens with my irons, but could not convert the dang birdie putts.

I have a yearly goal to birdie every hole at my home course. It is certainly more difficult now that Iron Valley is my home course. I have been playing Iron Valley for 3 years:
2019 I birdied 6/18 in 5 rounds.
2020 I birdied or better 13/18 in 22 rounds (eagled 2 par 5's)
2021 I am 12/18 in 15 rounds.

I still need holes 1, 4, 6, 7 (nemesis hole), 8, and 10.

Over the 3 years, I have not birdied hole 6. I should make that my goal for this year. It is not a particularly difficult hole, I just haven't stuck an approach close or sunk a long putt yet.

I've definitely got the front 9 knocked out. Back 9, I don't know if I ever will unless I get really lucky.

I have, and it sparked a conversation that turned into a fun game several of us are playing this year. Everyone puts in $50, first one to birdie all 18 holes wins the pot. Think we have 9 or 10 in for this year and I am thinking we will get a few more to do it next year.

If no one birdies them all whoever has the most (ties broken by the handicap rating of the holes birdied) gets half the pot and the rest goes into the pool for next year. I think I need 6 more, leader only needs 4.

I have birdied a total of 3 holes this year, all have been par 3 with good tee shots and a great follow up put. 2 on my home course and one at my FIL course which I play the second most. So 2 / 18 so far.

Confirmed. I have given the bird to each hole at one point or another .... typically after a quad bogey

Confirmed. I have given the bird to each hole at one point or another .... typically after a quad bogey

“I hate this hole… I hate this hole….. oh yes!!!!
I love this hole!!!” 🤣

I'm working on that at my 2 courses and my league 9 hole. Have it tracked on my iPad and am not particularly close on either of the main tracks but I only need 3 holes to finish off the one in league play. Its a fun game within a game to keep track of. Hope to get at least 1 of the main courses done by the end of the season.

My current home course has 27 holes and I have birdied all of those. Additionally I have birdied all the holes at 3 other courses and at one of those courses I have eagled 13 of the 18 holes.

I accomplished this at the course I used to belong to. This year, this course has an uphill par 4 16th hole that is a little longer than one of the par 5s on the front from the White tees that I have yet to birdie. I've reached it in two a few times, it taking a crushed 3W each time, but have yet to get a birdie putt to drop. Then there is 18 which typically requires laying up short of the water on the tee shot, short of water on the 2nd shot, usually leaving a downhill lie to an uphill green over the water, my nemesis shot.

I’ve never really thought about it before but at my home course I have birdied (or better) 17/18. And that last hole is a tough one to crack!!

I sure have

I've been playing the course on/off for about 7 years. I think I've birdied all the holes at least once.

I have birdied... 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10 (eagle), 14, 16.

I have parred: 1, 8, 11, 13, 15, 17, 18

I have never parred: 5, 12

Yes. I have birdied all holes at my course this year…. Surprisingly the most difficult was the 1st one to be birdied this season.

No I haven't birdied every hole at my course. I think 12/18 birdies and 2/4 eagles on the par 5's. My 2nd eagle was this year, blind 2nd shot from 215 yards to 18 inches directly behind the hole (had to have hit the pin or at least the hole to end up where it did).

Yes and have eagled at least four of them as well. :LOL:

Interesting question. I just went through it all in my head. The answer is yes. Although more birdies on some holes than others. Lol

Interesting question. I just went through it all in my head. The answer is yes. Although more birdies on some holes than others. Lol
There are two holes on my course that I consider prime birdie opportunities (both short par 5s). It feels like a wasted opportunity if I don't birdie them, those are the two I've birdied far more than any other on the course.

I’m up to 13/18 holes birdied at my home course. No eagles, so that puts me at an all-time best ball of 59 😁

I am at 4 out of 18 for 2022 after my 2nd 9 holes.

Back