Have you ever tried Titliest Performance Institute?

rough dweller

Reaction score
Handicap
As I get older, I make sure I'm fitted for clubs, practice and play, still finding that I'm losing strength and mobility as the years pass on.

I saw a few videos about the Titliest Performance Institute. They have several levels of certification, primarily designed for coaches. Its a pretty in-depth course that has an exam at the end, all geared to understanding everyone's body is different. They evaluate your mobility and strength. One of the videos of a guy who went through the first certification did an evaluation of his buddy who was a 3 handicap - no doubt a good player. But his observation was that his buddy had an inactive left glute. And he showed a video of this guys swing where he comes out a tiny bit at impact since his left glute didn't allow him to stay in position.

So I was wondering, has anyone ever gone through it - the certification, not the evaluation? (It seems like there are local coaches all over the world who can help evaluate you for a fee) The certification looks like its $950 - steep price, but for the value it brings, could be priceless to understand what my own weaknesses are. I'm not really interested in making any money by evaluating others players, just more motivated to see how I can get stronger, more mobile and prevent injuries as I get older.

Let me know your thoughts...

Back