enjoy GC hope you have a great time!

Thank you :) I should have a full report in a week or 2 from now :) The weather is going to be a high of 84* and a low of 75* ALL WEEK :clapp:

I'll post up pictures and will share my adventures of fun in the sun when I get back :wink:

Have a great time GC! :wavey:

have fun and i hope you enjoy the islands of aloha

Aloha and Mahalo everyone :wavey:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

if can... can...
if no can... bottle

3 hours and counting. We are getting ready to head on over to the aiport. I remembered to bring my golf glove for the range at Turtle Bay and slept like 2 hours total. Too excited :clapp:

See everyone in a week or so!

:wavey:

After almost a 6 hour flight and almost 2 movies later, we are waiting for the rental car. They said its about an hours wait for one. Geeze!! But I'm here :smile:

After almost a 6 hour flight and almost 2 movies later, we are waiting for the rental car. They said its about an hours wait for one. Geeze!! But I'm here :smile:

I am super jealous!

Have a great time GC! Enjoy all that Hawaii offers, and try not to spend too much time on THP!

I was about 5 minutes away from the ending of Avatar before it shut off but I did get to see the full movie of Its Complicated. Wow! The seats had movies, tv, internet, our own screen too. Pretty cool. Enjoy your days everyone. Its off to Dukes for lunch. My first picture is of the womens restroom sign at the airport. Too cute!

Back