i think im gonna stow away in gc's carryon luggage... its been too long

i think im gonna stow away in gc's carryon luggage... its been too long

If you can fit :) but you have to be able to fit onto a carry on, no checking in for me :good:

like the guy from Oceans Eleven Russ!

If you can fit :) but you have to be able to fit onto a carry on, no checking in for me :good:

then i know im good... but i might need some help untangling my legs from behind my head... hmmm

You might have to make some noise, I might forget that you're up there in the overhead compartment :D

hawaii-golf1.jpg

enjoy yourself gc!

We're not bringing our clubs with us, BUT we are going to stop by and visit Turtle Bay. Which means, I'm going to by myself a visor, a turtle head cover, a golf ball from there and maybe a ball marker and a shirt!!! And, I think we'll be taking the LOST tour haa haa haa

Next week Saturday, I can't wait :clapp:

Make sure you take pics and add them to this thread GC!

You bet :good:

My wife and I really enjoyed Oahu when we went for our honeymoon. If you don't want to do a lot of beach stuff, definitely check out Kualoa Ranch (great for horseback riding) and the Polynesian Cultural Center was one of my favorite stops.

We've got our luau planned and a few other things. Hawaii, LOOK OUT!!!
Which luau do you have planned? We went to Germaine's Luau, and the food was fantastic. The Polynesian Cultural Center will also have a luau with some of the best fire twirlers you will see.

My wife and I really enjoyed Oahu when we went for our honeymoon. If you don't want to do a lot of beach stuff, definitely check out Kualoa Ranch (great for horseback riding) and the Polynesian Cultural Center was one of my favorite stops.

Which luau do you have planned? We went to Germaine's Luau, and the food was fantastic. The Polynesian Cultural Center will also have a luau with some of the best fire twirlers you will see.

We were thinking about Germaine's, but the BF bought us tickets for the luau on the military base. Its not buffet style, rather you get served, so we'll see. We figure, if we don't like this one, we can always go to another one while we're there :clapp:

Germaine's is definitely the best. Food was OK. The Lomi Lomi Salmon wasn't good, but the Kalua Pork was great.

Turtle Bay Golfing prices is MUCH cheaper for residents of HI!! So not fair!! Its $65 for residents, visitors (I guess us) is $175 and guests of the resort pay $140. That's a HUGE difference in residence rates and guest rate. Why can't all the prices be the same?? :(

Turtle Bay Golfing prices is MUCH cheaper for residents of HI!! So not fair!! Its $65 for residents, visitors (I guess us) is $175 and guests of the resort pay $140. That's a HUGE difference in residence rates and guest rate. Why can't all the prices be the same?? :(

Kama'aina rates FTW!

Kama'aina rates FTW!

Seriously!! What a HUGE difference in price. You can rent clubs, and they're $55 for the full week, so its unlimited use of their rental clubs, but still, the cost variations for tee times...!! I need a resident...

Seriously!! What a HUGE difference in price. You can rent clubs, and they're $55 for the full week, so its unlimited use of their rental clubs, but still, the cost variations for tee times...!! I need a resident...

Get a fake Hawaii DL but just don't put McLovin on there. :D

Get a fake Hawaii DL but just don't put McLovin on there. :D

Hmm. I still have my old U of H Student card. Maybe your BF can pull it off. lol

Hmm. I still have my old U of H Student card. Maybe your BF can pull it off. lol

Maybe...maybe not...:)

How can they do that though? Have 2 completely separate prices? :confused2:

Maybe...maybe not...:)

How can they do that though? Have 2 completely separate prices? :confused2:

Lots of places have that. Granted they aren't usually three times the price, but it happens. They figure the tourists will pay it if they really want to play.

ill get my cousins to pay... you just gotta hookem up with some pakalolo

We'll also be going to U of H and checking out their botanical gardens and waterfalls :wink:

my grandparents live in Destin,FL my other grandparents live in Orange Beach, AL and my dad and step-mom are moving to Destin, FL but i hate the beach

my grandparents live in Destin,FL my other grandparents live in Orange Beach, AL and my dad and step-mom are moving to Destin, FL but i hate the beach

No worries :) I'm a so-cal girl and am going to Hawaii but I can't stand the beach either :D

Back