and just like that I have both HBO Max and the peacock on xfinity.

It's available for HBO NOW customers, except if you have it through Roku. If they don't resolve that shortly I'll probably cancel my HBO NOW.

As a comcast subscriber who already has HBO I will not be signing up anytime soon. Hoping they work something out, but if the interface is as bad as the branding has been then I think I want to wait a while for them to work the kinks out.

Right now, what is the main piece of IP they plan on having? The Snyder cut of Justice League
I signed up via Hulu last night... Synder Cut not up yet, nor is Titans. But Doom Patrol is there at launch along with The Watchmen.

I signed up via Hulu last night... Synder Cut not up yet, nor is Titans. But Doom Patrol is there at launch along with The Watchmen.

I think I will finally watch Watchmen this weekend,, Doom Patrol I enjoyed (I had the DC app for a while) and Titans was good. The Snyder cut I am just curious about. I don't expect it to be good or bad, but just read something about how more characters from the DC comics universe were in the film in small parts but got cut out with the shorter/Joss edition.

I think I will finally watch Watchmen this weekend,, Doom Patrol I enjoyed (I had the DC app for a while) and Titans was good. The Snyder cut I am just curious about. I don't expect it to be good or bad, but just read something about how more characters from the DC comics universe were in the film in small parts but got cut out with the shorter/Joss edition.
Joss cut Darkside I’m stoked for the Synder Cut, because it’s a different story than the pile of crap that we were given,

Joss cut Darkside I’m stoked for the Synder Cut, because it’s a different story than the pile of crap that we were given,

Per this article (trying to find it) Martian Manhunter, some form of Green lantern, atom and probably some others made brief cameos along with fleshing out where the motherboxes come from and why they are important.

How is this different from the Amazon Prime add-on?

How is this different from the Amazon Prime add-on?

this is a phenomenal question.... I don't know if HBO knows the answer to that, or at least how to explain it to people.

Because it's different? :D
Larger library, more downloadable, etc
The Hulu add on give you access to the HBO section on Hulu and access to the HBO Max app.

Back