Headcover On Your Putter

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Show me your current putter headcover!! I'm rocking the Bettinardi Transfusion this weekend.

d342c434ddd7cbd13631569b03b00a23.jpg

Always a THP Cover. Love this place : )
Always! Right now its the Odyssey Experience cover from the THP Event.

This beautiful thing.

QueenMallet_5611_1000.jpg

Stock Toulon Memphis cover. It's falling apart and it's a little too snug, but she gets the job done haha.

When I game my blade putters I cycle between the Swag Canada King cover and the Lamb embossed gator cover.

Mine is the stock GoLo , but looking to add something special for it. Picky on picking one right now also the normal blade covers do not fit properly

Attachments

• F9022641-1258-4E95-8CCA-D9CE14F4E64C.jpeg
    F9022641-1258-4E95-8CCA-D9CE14F4E64C.jpeg
    18.2 KB · Views: 34
jackpot johnny green.jpg

Show me your current putter headcover!! I'm rocking the Bettinardi Transfusion this weekend.

d342c434ddd7cbd13631569b03b00a23.jpg

I don't just want that cover, I NEED that cover.

Until my customs come in, this for the time being.

14ca964a2b984f5a3d2cbe964eeabef3.jpg

I don't just want that cover, I NEED that cover.
It definitely speaks your language lmao! I saw another one recently that made me think of you :ROFLMAO:

e7b7e79d4a17f651ac1c0e7dc0bd2b62.jpg

22.jpg

Mine is the red and blue one.

The stock Odyssey EXO mallet cover for me.

I don't have a photo handy. Mine's an old magnetic clasp one I picked up on one of my UK golf trips years ago. Nothing fancy but every time I look at it I remember a really great week I spent playing golf over there.

Rocking a custom shop on the Scotty, and the stocker (for now) on the Piretti.
c68a54290d0b781dc57bc44856a4d15e.jpg
c8ddb42ec6ab91efb87c02b2b84e73b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I use the stock Toulon cover on my Atlanta and usually the THP anniversary cover on my Azalea. I really want some kind of custom or something special but haven't found anything I'm winning to spend the money on yet. I love cheesy horror movies and would really like to find something related to that.

I use the stock Toulon cover on my Atlanta and usually the THP anniversary cover on my Azalea. I really want some kind of custom or something special but haven't found anything I'm winning to spend the money on yet. I love cheesy horror movies and would really like to find something related to that.

Love that anniversary cover. What's interesting is that one is super limited.

Reactions: KEV
Before the transition, Toulon had some SERIOUS game in the limited covers. The Masters, the Christmas, and even when they first transitioned the Mystery cover are some of my favs in my collection.

Before the transition, Toulon had some SERIOUS game in the limited covers. The Masters, the Christmas, and even when they first transitioned the Mystery cover are some of my favs in my collection.

I have scoured the internet trying to find this one. I have eBay alerts and everything set. I'm a big car guy and this one resonates big time with me.

74E0D4FF-CB67-471D-98EA-3BDC42E1D241.jpeg

Reactions: KEV
Back