Headcover On Your Putter

You can be fancier than that.
I found another one during the buckle search may bring it
88f69f79ff4ae90c9b0c68cbabfbf65f.jpg

Rockin this one today.

59be508c42d99971be83c31d56b43d94.jpg

that one is

It’s quality too. Feels like nice quality leather and strong magnetic closure. Hoping it’s a good sign of things moving forward with Odyssey covers

I’m rocking the stock Scotty cover right now but the Velcro is getting a little weak so I should either find another cover for it or find another putter to try out. Or both haha.

bb9dfece2a833fb2660ff2fabcd71153.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have scoured the internet trying to find this one. I have eBay alerts and everything set. I'm a big car guy and this one resonates big time with me.

View attachment 8909381

This is my favorite Toulon Cover, you have great taste. If you find two, send the other one to me.

Reactions: KEV
I might be the only golfer I know that has leather headcovers from companies like Stitch on all three of my woods and doesn't use a headcover on my putter. All my 35+ putter headcovers are in a large bin in the basement next to some of the Christmas decorations.;)

I might be the only golfer I know that has leather headcovers from companies like Stitch on all three of my woods and doesn't use a headcover on my putter. All my 35+ putter headcovers are in a large bin in the basement next to some of the Christmas decorations.;)

Pure. Blasphemy. I couldn't handle it.

487510538f6cbf086cc22ea238050967.jpg

This is not acceptable.

Somewhere an angel lost its wings.

The awesome blade putter covers seem to be easier to find. I have yet to find an awesome one for my 7s. Granted I haven't really been looking until this thread! Thanks guys!

I tried to find a purple cover at Couer D'alene when I was out there.

I rotate these every couple weeks. My favorite is the black N3J.20190831_173127.jpg

You guys are giving me headcover envy. I need to find something fun.

Before the transition, Toulon had some SERIOUS game in the limited covers. The Masters, the Christmas, and even when they first transitioned the Mystery cover are some of my favs in my collection.
I’ve got the mystery and a few of those pre transition covers but I don’t use a blade anymore so they rarely see the course. I can’t bring myself to part with them because they are so cool

Currently rocking the THP Surrender the Birdie cover. No pics because I still haven't unpacked my clubs from the travel bag haha

Currently rocking the THP Surrender the Birdie cover. No pics because I still haven't unpacked my clubs from the travel bag haha

I love that one. Intricate design from stitching and super high quality.

Back