👀👀👀
Yeah, I know what it is, I just don't like it. I don't like Stevia either. Nothing wrong with it, I just really hate the way it tastes.

I was talking about cottage cheese not protein shakes, but I would imagine living on just protein shakes, especially if you don't read the ingredients, would be horrible for you. I had a client years ago (when I worked outside of THP and in the fitness world) that was a GM at Costco and he said all but 1 brand of protein powders and shakes when they were delivered to the store were delivered as hazardous material.
👀👀wow , imagine shelf stackers ,, in haz mat suits lol 😂 mop and bucket , And EPA to isle 6 please lol
yes l think thers a lot to be said for moderation in all things , as they say 😁

I’m trying to snack healthier as I continue in my
quest to loose weight. I’m snacking on almonds or raw carrots right now.

Jerky usually for me

Went a little crazy today.

78765E7A-3669-41AB-8F27-08F52D4A43FD.jpeg

Holy cow these are good. Local place in Nashville makes them and they are in the fridge sectioned Nutrition Faktory. Fantastic.

41DC08FC-D821-4BC8-9BDE-4B2BF89DA172.jpeg
FBB095FB-2563-4560-8E63-283D4548C1E4.jpeg
808D7BDA-618F-4B88-9FC0-0E0ADCA17BA8.jpeg

Okay. forgive me if this has been covered before, since I read the thread title and went right to the last page! Since when does a "snack" have to be healthy?! I understand that the current reality considers this a must, but I don't really think so! Occasionally you need to let go! Otherwise you will lose your sanity!

I love the little protein snack pack deals. They are just expensive. So I started making my own.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nearly naked popcorn is my new thing. 3 cups for 150 calories

My main snack is a protein shake consisting of blueberries, frozen peas, protein powder, small amount of almond milk and a banana mixed in a blender. No guilt feelings from taht.

Will soon be on my second bag of these within the next few days at the current pace, they are addicting, but a healthy munchie I've heard.

seeds.png

Nearly naked popcorn is my new thing. 3 cups for 150 calories
I have heard about this, but usually stay away from popcorn because I'm still hungry after (no protein really) and then just waisted a bunch of calories haha.

my snacks are pretty simple- nuts, cheese, triple zero greek yogurt, protien bar or protien shake

what I like about this collection of snacks is I'm unlikely to never going back for a second feeding.

Back