Heavy Putter by Bocceri Golf

flix

banter Viking!
Reaction score
Handicap
EGA 14.6
Have anyone tried a putter from Bocceri and if so, what do you think about it?

On the hunt for a new flat stick and noticed this. Unfortunatly i havn't had the ability to test one myself yet.

There are reviews on the home page as well as member review threads in the forum. Lots of people have tried it as well as many of the Boccieri clubs. I think Hoosier Golfer did a great review thread recently you can find via search.

There are reviews on the home page as well as member review threads in the forum. Lots of people have tried it as well as many of the Boccieri clubs. I think Hoosier Golfer did a great review thread recently you can find via search.

Ah, didn't find anything when I did a search. Apparently I need to improve my searching skills. You may lock the thread.

Cheers!

I have a J2-M and i like it alot.

I wouldn't putt with any else.

I like so much the sensantion off heavy putter, I feel great control every time

I'm going to try out a couple of their blade models soon. Might pick up a used one to try. I really like the feel of the extra weight.

just got a new (2nd hand) SeeMore putter, these are very nicely weighted.

Ended up near Golfsmith today... so I stepped in to see if they had a CX2... luckily they did.. it was a 35" so 1" longer than the one I have coming...

Man.. I rolled it GREAT.... super excited now... I hit it better than the Never Compromise Sub 30 Type 30 that I thought I wanted... now I'm not so sure about that one....

Quick question about the Heavy Putters... I know you can't mess with the shaft... which I'm fine with.. but you have to be able to change the grip..right? I'm not a huge fan of the grip they have on there anyway, so I'll be looking to change it out when it arrives.

bryan

Ended up near Golfsmith today... so I stepped in to see if they had a CX2... luckily they did.. it was a 35" so 1" longer than the one I have coming...

Man.. I rolled it GREAT.... super excited now... I hit it better than the Never Compromise Sub 30 Type 30 that I thought I wanted... now I'm not so sure about that one....

Quick question about the Heavy Putters... I know you can't mess with the shaft... which I'm fine with.. but you have to be able to change the grip..right? I'm not a huge fan of the grip they have on there anyway, so I'll be looking to change it out when it arrives.

bryan

I think you can change the grip. The weight is mounted in the shaft.

I saw you can change the grips on the irons, so it shouldn't be a problem on the putter. Awesome. I looked at their grips on the Heavy website, but I'd like something a bit bigger than a midsize I think... so I'll have to add an aftermarket.

Good luck with it! I very much dislike the feeling of the Heavy putters but to each their own.

No worries... I hit one the other day and thought it was great for me... we'll see how it does in real world conditions soon..

My CX2 mid weight Heavy Putter is here! Bought it as a mint used putter... I'm guessing it must have just been a demo model in the store.. because it is basically perfect.. sweet! Especially for 40 bucks!

Feels great swinging it in the house. I played today, but it hadn't arrived yet. I'll go and do some putting tomorrow on the practice green near my house. Can't wait to compare it to my old standby.

Haven't played a round with it yet.. but have been to the practice green a couple of times. I'm really liking it so far. Need to get a bigger grip put on, as I have grown use to and fond of jumbo grips. Still, the heavier feel of the head really helps kill the hands in my opinion.

Back