Hello Again Old Friends and New!

Jank

I'm just a golfer, I suppose.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
FIRs
Hey guys! Back after a pretty lengthy period away. I've lurked a bit here and there but have been far from active. THP is definitely a different looking place than I was used to, so looking forward to catching up on all the new features and happenings!

Anyway, as for me, it's been a pretty busy last few years and there are some new things:
Started a new job a while back
Got engaged!
Planned a wedding
Postponed said wedding (thanks COVID)
Fully intertwined in the Push Cart Mafia
Actually hitting a draw with the irons now (wtf?!?!?!)

And there are some not so new things:
Still can't hit a fairway to save my life
Still "looking to buy new irons" this year for the 6th straight year (have my eye on the ZX7)
Still love the game of golf (possibly more than ever) and I have actually been playing a lot this year
Still a degenerate gambler
Still living down in H-Town
Still cruising my old beat up Tundra; coming up on 270k miles!

Seen a few of y'all over the last few years, but I can't wait to get back out with the crew!

Welcome back!

Welcome back! Hope you enjoy all things new here!

Welcome back

welcome ack

Another member of the #pushcartmafia !! Welcome (back)!

Welcome back!

Welcome back sir!

Welcome back

Hey guys! Back after a pretty lengthy period away. I've lurked a bit here and there but have been far from active. THP is definitely a different looking place than I was used to, so looking forward to catching up on all the new features and happenings!

Anyway, as for me, it's been a pretty busy last few years and there are some new things:
Started a new job a while back
Got engaged!
Planned a wedding
Postponed said wedding (thanks COVID)
Fully intertwined in the Push Cart Mafia
Actually hitting a draw with the irons now (wtf?!?!?!)

And there are some not so new things:
Still can't hit a fairway to save my life
Still "looking to buy new irons" this year for the 6th straight year (have my eye on the ZX7)
Still love the game of golf (possibly more than ever) and I have actually been playing a lot this year
Still a degenerate gambler
Still living down in H-Town
Still cruising my old beat up Tundra; coming up on 270k miles!

Seen a few of y'all over the last few years, but I can't wait to get back out with the crew!

PushCartMafia for me as well. I’ve got one and walk when I can. Looks like Memorial will be a good spot for us to get out on a frequent basis. Can’t wait to catch up!

Last edited:

Welcome back. Weve been trying to do a monthly Houston round, let us know if your free and want to hit the links.

Where are you playing most of your rounds?

PushCartMafia is Ali e and well. I’ve got one and walk when I can. Looks like Memorial will be a good spot for us to get out on a frequent basis. Can’t wait to catch up!

Been out there recently? That rough is absolutely brutal right now. I do like the new greens though.

Welcome back.

Welcome back. Weve been trying to do a monthly Houston round, let us know if your free and want to hit the links.

Where are you playing most of your rounds?

90% of my rounds are at Cypresswood, Gus, and Memorial. I'm currently on furlough 1 day every two weeks, so had a bit more time to get out during the week, which is usually tough for me. Saw y'all tried to get out to Memorial a while back but wasn't sure if y'all got rained out or anything as I think that was a nasty Sunday.

Been out there recently? That rough is absolutely brutal right now. I do like the new greens though.

about a month or so ago. Rough was brutal and agree I love the new greens. It’s going to be a decent test for the pros .

90% of my rounds are at Cypresswood, Gus, and Memorial. I'm currently on furlough 1 day every two weeks, so had a bit more time to get out during the week, which is usually tough for me. Saw y'all tried to get out to Memorial a while back but wasn't sure if y'all got rained out or anything as I think that was a nasty Sunday.
Yeah, forecast was bad that day but wound up with perfect weather. Yeah the furlough is rough but the silver lining Is more golf. You'll have to join us soon, not sure well get one in during September, but well see

Welcome back

I KNOW THAT GUY! 👀

Welcome back!

Glad to have you back!

Yo Jank! Glad to have you back buddy

Back