Hello Everyone from North West Pennsylvania (Just South of Buffalo)

krispyk

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi all! I'm about an hour and a half from Buffalo, NY just across the state line. Crappy cold here at about 18*F and a little snow on the ground so even the chipping in the back yard is over. Started searching for a golf forum to join and found you all and found some good remarks about the site from you members and well, here I am. :D

A little history...I used to golf quite a bit before 2001 (wasn't that good then either) and then I was in an explosion at work and was burned very badly. My hands are pretty messed up and I didn't think I would ever golf again but after giving it a try at the beginning of 2014 season I have discovered I can. I spent most of the summer hacking away to get down to the low 90's pretty regular. Right after season ended I discovered the true way you are supposed to swing and have only been in the back yard pitching and am excited at the results I am seeing. I am chomping at the bit to get back out there.

Welcome to THP!

Glad you're able to get back into the game after the incident.

Welcome to thp and back to golf

Welcome to THP. Glad you found us and before you know it we will be golfing again. This place has a knack of making time fly by.

Welcome to THP!

Thanks everyone for the welcomes and I hope you are right about time flying, I hate winter. :angry:

Looking forward to bringint the THP Tour Van up to that area this year.

Welcome to THP!

Wishing all of THP a happy and safe 2015!!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome: glad to have you aboard Krispyk, glad you are able to play golf again.

Welcome to THP & I'm glad you can enjoy golf again! I hope 2015 is a banner year for you!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP. I'm just north of Buffalo (Lockport), about 2 hours from you. We have some local outings each season so you'll have to join us. Happy New Year!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Sounds great! Thanks Moose! Happy New Year to you as well!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP. Glad you are playing again.

Thank you all for the welcomes!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP. Where exactly are you located? I live in Jamestown.

Back