Hello from Bay Area

Joshnoble01

2024 THP Fantasy Football Experience w/ Adam Rank
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hi All,

New to the forum. Just picked it up again after a 5 year break. Looking to break 100 soon.

Look forward to this place.

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a fellow Bay Area native myself welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Welcome fellow Californian!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks All.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! If your last name is Noble, do you have any relatives down here in Ventura area who owns Noble Fabrication?

He owns a business with Barnes I think actually

We have a millionaire on the Forum now!
speaking of which, I need to make some book purchases soon

Welcome! If your last name is Noble, do you have any relatives down here in Ventura area who owns Noble Fabrication?

Not that I know of but definitely could be relatives. 5th generation Visalia and my Dad and his brother spread out throughout state. It definitely could be a 2nd/3rd cousin. My Uncles were 10/15 years older and I didn't grow up around them. Also a relatively common name so not sure.

Seems like a lot of people recently have come back to golf.....great to hear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went out with a buddy from high school that picked it up about 4 or 5 years ago. I realized I liked the challenge and it was a good way to be outside for a couple hours even if for 9 holes once a week and a trip or two a week to the range was fun. Now I just want to get good and learn to hit a proper shot. My goal is to shoot 90-95 within the year and be able to actually hit a driver. Probably need to take a lesson which I am looking into now. I think 90 within a year is doable. It's everything after that that seems impossible. I see a bogey on most holes as long as I hit an average drive. Paring and birdieing multiple holes seems like it will be impossible to get to. But I look forward to the challenge of it.

Back