Hello from Buffalo!

metz

Reaction score
Handicap
I’ve been a long time lurker, killing time at work but the fantasy football leagues finally brought me out. Im a college kid, always played baseball/soccer growing up but with all that ending, I picked up golf last summer and I absolutely love it. Still using my dads old Ping Zing 2s and my grandpas putter I actually broke 90 for the first time last week (probably a year after breaking 110). I’m happy I finally got around to making an account so I’m able to interact with all you guys and get to know you.. go Bills!

Welcome to THP.
And our fantasy football leagues are a blast.

I’ve been a long time lurker, killing time at work but the fantasy football leagues finally brought me out. Im a college kid, always played baseball/soccer growing up but with all that ending, I picked up golf last summer and I absolutely love it. Still using my dads old Ping Zing 2s and my grandpas putter I actually broke 90 for the first time last week (probably a year after breaking 110). I’m happy I finally got around to making an account so I’m able to interact with all you guys and get to know you.. go Bills!

Hello from a former WNY'er. Welcome to THP. You're going to love this place.

Welcome to THP! You'll love it here. Just watch out. The two biggest side effects are more golf clubs cluttering up your house/apartment and less money in your wallet/bank account(s).

Welcome!

Thanks for joining.

Nice. Are you a local, or did you move here for college? I moved out this way almost 25 years ago from downstate.

I've been local my whole life and don't plan on moving away, I love it here.

Welcome to THP. I'm in Western NY as well... Lockport.

I've been local my whole life and don't plan on moving away, I love it here.

Agreed. It's an awesome place to live.

In the small world department, I think I know you. Or at least I know your dad. Did you go to N-W HS?

Welcome to THP!!

Agreed. It's an awesome place to live.

In the small world department, I think I know you. Or at least I know your dad. Did you go to N-W HS?

How funny, yes I did.

How funny, yes I did.

Yep, that's what I thought. Your user name and the hello from Buffalo caught my eye. Then when you said you were a college kid at UB, the odds went way up. I play men's league hockey with your dad and get my Sabres tickets from him. We've met a few times, but I doubt you'd remember me.

Yep, that's what I thought. Your user name and the hello from Buffalo caught my eye. Then when you said you were a college kid at UB, the odds went way up. I play men's league hockey with your dad and get my Sabres tickets from him. We've met a few times, but I doubt you'd remember me.

Small world, I'll have to tell him about this I'm sure he'd get a kick out of it.

Welcome to THP. Hope you stick around and get involved. Lots of good things happen when you do.

Wheatfield here, playing Hickory for the first time this summer on Sunday.
Nice course and the weather looks fantastic.

The Western NY contingent is growing. Could make for some fun outings.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! I live just across the Pa border in Bradford and come up and play with THPers up your way and over around Batavia and Rochester. Be sure to check out the WNY area thread. Its been pretty quiet in there this year but you will find some good guys to play with in there.

Back