Hello from Central California

Welcome!

Welcome to the team Kevin!

Northern California Get Together?

first of all, welcome to THP! Keep your eye on that Nor-Cal thread (subscribe would be my advice, so you never miss any posts), because we're trying to get together roughly once per quarter somewhere to play. Poppy Ridge on April 6th, and then I think we'll probably try and go somewhere over in the Monterey/PB area in July when it's brutally hot here in the valley and you have to wear a jacket over there :banana:

Sounds like you're probably pretty well set for playing most of your rounds, since you have a membership, but if you ever want to come up and play in Fresno, feel free to hit me up. I'm out there pretty much every Sunday afternoon, but I've got kids that play as well, so I'm at a course probably 6 days a week right now.

Northern California Get Together?

first of all, welcome to THP! Keep your eye on that Nor-Cal thread (subscribe would be my advice, so you never miss any posts), because we're trying to get together roughly once per quarter somewhere to play. Poppy Ridge on April 6th, and then I think we'll probably try and go somewhere over in the Monterey/PB area in July when it's brutally hot here in the valley and you have to wear a jacket over there :banana:

Sounds like you're probably pretty well set for playing most of your rounds, since you have a membership, but if you ever want to come up and play in Fresno, feel free to hit me up. I'm out there pretty much every Sunday afternoon, but I've got kids that play as well, so I'm at a course probably 6 days a week right now.

I will subscribe to that tread, we should tee it up either in Fresno or if you want to come down to Kings River.

Welcome to THP

always wanted to move out to cali but now am finding myself moving to the other coast (florida)

I will subscribe to that tread, we should tee it up either in Fresno or if you want to come down to Kings River.

Sounds good! Just let me know if a weekend is good for you and we'll make it happen!

Welcome to the forum Kevin. Glad to have you on board with us.

New here to but welcome, seems like the place to be :banana:

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

From one dog to another..... Welcome to THP!

Welcome Kevin, glad you found us

Welcome to THP!!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Back