Hello from Colorado

Coloradomrg

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Hey everyone! I've been playing for 3 summers now... and very slowly getting better. Haven't cracked 100 in a round yet, but getting very close. Trying to practice more, and taking a few lessons has helped a ton! Equipment upgrades have also helped, but it's hard to say that they're more important than the practice and coaching. Enjoy all the content, and look forward to learning more through the HP website and this forum.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome! Where in Colorado? Im over in the western slope

Welcome. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome! Where in Colorado? Im over in the western slope

Just east of Colorado Springs (Falcon). Don't get over to the other side of the mountains too often, but I will be in Steamboat in 2 weeks for a conference. Trying to decide between haymaker and rollingstone. Haymaker was far more forgiving if I remember correctly.

:welcome:

Hey everyone! I've been playing for 3 summers now... and very slowly getting better. Haven't cracked 100 in a round yet, but getting very close. Trying to practice more, and taking a few lessons has helped a ton! Equipment upgrades have also helped, but it's hard to say that they're more important than the practice and coaching. Enjoy all the content, and look forward to learning more through the HP website and this forum.
Welcome!
I've lived in both Steamboat Springs and Colorado Springs.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! Big fan of Colorado!

Welcome to THP.

I forgot, take a look at this thread,

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome!!

Welcome to THP!

Big welcome, passed through Denver on Monday.

Welcome!

Thanks everyone! I haven’t been active in a forum community in a few years, so the welcome is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back