Hello from Crook County IL

Redbird

Reaction score
Handicap
Actually just found this site, hard to believe I didn't know about it long before. This is my 3rd golf forum. First one didn't go so well, but if any of you know (I'm sure you do) about BSG it doesn't take much to get banned. Disrupt their forum *cough* business *cough* and you will be taken out much like a republican challenger in my beloved windy city. My second attempt was at GolfWRX, which is going beautifully.

I'm generally easy going and like to "ho" with the best of them. In college I would frequently participate in a drinking game were the object of the game is to stay upright while 10 or more of us view the movie "Strange Brew", for every "eh" in the movie, you take a drink. Last man standing wins. Final record was 8-12, with my strongest showings coming in my sophomore and junior years.

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP. nice place to live, I mean visit.

Welcome!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

:welcome: I hope you enjoy the forum here!

Welcome to THP, the best golf forum in the world.

Where is "Crook" county?

:welcome:

Welcome to the site - your search for forums is over!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome, redbird. I live in Chicago, the Lincoln Park neighborhood. Where you at?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard....

Aka Cook County Illinios (Chicago), home to the dirtiest, most filthy politicians our nation has ever seen.

I'm in the NW suburbs. Hoffman Estates/Bartlett area.

So I'm literally peeking around last night for a good 2 hrs on here. Actually found the board cause I googled "R11 hybrid Reviews", thinking thats the hybrid I REALLY wanna test against my VR Pro. This site popped up and after all the reading (then registering), I ended up ordering a Mashie M2. WTF???? Yep, its a new golf season.

BTW......Very impressed with the board.

Aka Cook County Illinios (Chicago), home to the dirtiest, most filthy politicians our nation has ever seen.

LOL.........

Welcome !

Welcome to THP, wow, one night on the forum and another person gets their Mashie on.

It'll be hard it knock the VR pro out of the bag, that thing is freaky, but I'm willing to play around. For $150 it's a steal and worth a try. Might be ugly as sin, but then again people are swinging drivers that look like Steve Jobs developed.

Really? Have you heard of Tom Delay and maybe the last President who was in office? I'm also from Chicago and saying Crook County just makes you and the city sound ridiculous.

Back