Hello from Gluckstadt, MS

jimbo_raley

Reaction score
Handicap
Joined on a recommendation from Parrot. Wish I had joined sooner. Aside from golf, I am an avid road cyclist and Ole Miss Fan. I play most of my golf on the road. Next week I will play 2-3 rounds at the Walt Disney Resort courses. Anyone in central MS would like to play, shoot me massage

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP! (y)

Welcome to THP!

Hi. I’m in gluckstadt as well. I haven’t been on here or playing as much golf lately as I used to, but it’s good to have someone else from around here on the forum. We need to get together sometime to play.

:welcome: and condolences for being a Ol Miss fan.:cool: Joking....Go SEC!

Welcome to THP.

Hi. I’m in gluckstadt as well. I haven’t been on here or playing as much golf lately as I used to, but it’s good to have someone else from around here on the forum. We need to get together sometime to play.

We'll have too. Let's get together after Thanksgiving.

Welcome to THP

Welcome aboard, Jimbo! Glad you made the leap.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

More THPers in Gluckstadt than along the Coast?!?

Welcome, If @Parrot says your good, well.....then Welcome

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!!

I can claim the Coast. I grew up in Long Beach
Great place! I lived there for 2 1/2 years until some storm blew half my apartment complex away.

We'll have too. Let's get together after Thanksgiving.
If it happens before December 15, I’ll drive down. Maybe @Duffer Waldorf can make it up from the coast.

Back