Hello from Montreal

MtlJeff

The skimmer
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+2
Hey Everyone

Have heard a lot of great things about this place over the years. Excited to be a member here and contribute. I'm a scratch golfer who's been playing for 17 years or so in the snowy north. Checking in just in time for season's end so you know---i can at least talk about golf until May.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!! Glad you decided to join up!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP from a fellow Canuck!

Welcome to THP from Pennsylvania!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum.

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome!
Love Montreal. Have a very good friend there.

Welcome to THP from about 3 hrs west of you 😜

:welcome:

Welcome to THP from about 3 hrs west of you 😜

Well hopefully you're not in Toronto or you need to drive slower haha
And Ottawa--you need to drive faster

Soooo,
Kingston area?

Welcome to THP from a fellow Canuck!

How much golf you guys get in during a normal season up there is the Yukon? Never known anyone from there!

Welcome to THP!!!

How much golf you guys get in during a normal season up there is the Yukon? Never known anyone from there!
We get a solid 5 months of golf up here. Courses usually open up by first couple weeks of May, with last round sneaked in over the first weeks of October.

Not as long as I’d like, but still alright, considering!

I’ve been to Montreal a couple of times… once fleetingly in 2000 as I was headed to Quebec City, and again in 2012 to catch a Habs game when they were playing the Leafs. That was a very cool experience!

We get a solid 5 months of golf up here. Courses usually open up by first couple weeks of May, with last round sneaked in over the first weeks of October.

Not as long as I’d like, but still alright, considering!

I’ve been to Montreal a couple of times… once fleetingly in 2000 as I was headed to Quebec City, and again in 2012 to catch a Habs game when they were playing the Leafs. That was a very cool experience!

It's not much different here, early May to Early November basically. My course closes this Sunday night actually

I haven't been to a habs game in a while but they can be a lot of fun, especially when the leafs are in town---provided you aren't wearing a leafs jersey in the stands, in which case it will not be fun

Welcome to THP! Lived in Pointe Claire for a bit , but the whole province is beautiful

Back