Hello from another Carolinian! What part? Welcome to THP!

Grew up on the Outer Banks and I've been in Raleigh since 2004.

Where do you like to play around Raleigh? I played RGA earlier this summer and thought it was pretty good.

Own_Ostrich;n8907881 said:
Grew up on the Outer Banks and I've been in Raleigh since 2004.

Not much in the way of affordable golf on the Outer Banks (only drawback to vacationing there IMHO). Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP

RGA is actually my go to but the greens have been pretty bad recently. I just played Eagle ridge and really like it and I like Heddingham for the price. Haven't played anywhere else in the area yet so any suggestions would be appreciated. You're definitely right about golf prices on the Outer Banks they just aren't worth it to me unfortunately when I'm home visiting my parents. Hoping to get on cheaper during the off season.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP sir!!

Welcome to THP!

RGA is actually my go to but the greens have been pretty bad recently. I just played Eagle ridge and really like it and I like Heddingham for the price. Haven't played anywhere else in the area yet so any suggestions would be appreciated. You're definitely right about golf prices on the Outer Banks they just aren't worth it to me unfortunately when I'm home visiting my parents. Hoping to get on cheaper during the off season.

Welcome to THP!!

There are several good courses in and around Clayton. Pine Hollow is stellar right now, The Nuese is pretty nice too. Riverwood looks good when I drive by it but I haven’t had a chance to play there yet.

Welcome to thp.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! Better late to the party than never!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

Also in Raleigh and play anywhere in the area when I actually have time to play. Clayton courses are good and so are the Pittsboro ones. I play at UNC, The Crossings, and Wilmar most locally.

RGA is a weird track, it's like they had different people design each nine.

Welcome to THP

Back