Hello from New Mexico

Welcome! I live in Alamogordo. What is your home club in cruces?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I work out at WSMR so I pay my GHIN dues there but I play the most at Red Hawk. I've done the whole membership thing but I find myself playing all over the place. Do you make the trip out to Cruces much?

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome, I'm in lovely clovis...

HAHA.. yeah my game is possessed too.. maybe we need a Catholic priest at the clubhouse to exercise some deamons.

I work out at WSMR so I pay my GHIN dues there but I play the most at Red Hawk. I've done the whole membership thing but I find myself playing all over the place. Do you make the trip out to Cruces much?

Yes I play out there quite often. Love nmsu. My home course is desert lakes. Have you ever played there?

Hi folks, just stopping by to introduce myself. I'm mostly a lurker but will occasionally join in on lesser controversial topics. I'm from Las Cruces and play to about a 7 currently. My driver is currently possessed by a 36 handicap so I'm trying to exercise that demon. Otherwise, I'm fairly solid throughout the rest of the bag. I guess that's about it. Take care.

Welcome to THP, I'm a Graduate student at NMSU in Las Cruces and have been a longtime THP member.

I love Red Hawk Golf course and Sonoma the best.

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I play out there quite often. Love nmsu. My home course is desert lakes. Have you ever played there?

I sure have. It's been a quite a few years since I last played Desert Lakes but I remember liking the layout. And I'm also a fan of NMSU, not so much when they make the greens like concrete.

I sure have. It's been a quite a few years since I last played Desert Lakes but I remember liking the layout. And I'm also a fan of NMSU, not so much when they make the greens like concrete.

I hate when they aerate the greens at nmsu and we have to play on sandy green.

Welcome to THP, I'm a Graduate student at NMSU in Las Cruces and have been a longtime THP member.

I love Red Hawk Golf course and Sonoma the best.

I hate when they aerate the greens at nmsu and we have to play on sandy green.

It's good to see this many members around the area. We should get together and play sometime.

Welcome to THP!

It's good to see this many members around the area. We should get together and play sometime.

Definitely, especially since red hawk has their $10 Monday evening specials coming up

Yes we will have to set up something soon. Glad to see some other THPers in southern NM.

How is sonoma right now? I heard it has been in bad shape for quite a while now.

Welcome dunk!

Possibly playing red hawk on Sunday. Would either of you two be interested?

Possibly playing red hawk on Sunday. Would either of you two be interested?

I'd totally be up for it but I'm playing in the SCAGA Spring tourney this weekend. Saturday at Red Hawk and Sunday at Picacho. I am playing today (4 April) at Red Hawk if you're free.

How is sonoma right now? I heard it has been in bad shape for quite a while now.

Sonoma went downhill for a bit this year, I haven't been back yet. But local demo days are coming soon to nmsu and Sonoma (I hope I didn't miss them yet). Last year I did a Bridgestone ball fitting and other awesome stuff, maybe we can all go as local THPer and write a thread or something.

Welcome to THP!

Sonoma went downhill for a bit this year, I haven't been back yet. But local demo days are coming soon to nmsu and Sonoma (I hope I didn't miss them yet). Last year I did a Bridgestone ball fitting and other awesome stuff, maybe we can all go as local THPer and write a thread or something.

I think that several demo days have already happened and you may have missed most of them. I know TaylorMade was at Sonoma recently and Callaway and Titleist were at NMSU. Not sure about Red Hawk demo days, though.

I think that several demo days have already happened and you may have missed most of them. I know TaylorMade was at Sonoma recently and Callaway and Titleist were at NMSU. Not sure about Red Hawk demo days, though.

That's what I thought haha. Dang I always get great stuff at those.

welcome to THP!

Sonoma is in pretty good shape but my game just does not get along with that course. Getting a thper group sounds good to me. I love playing nmsu!

Back