Hello From New Orleans

SwampDog35

Reaction score
Handicap
Just stopping in to say hello and introduce myself. I'm a avid golf I try to play at least once a week. And practice twice a week. I am working on my Handicap right now. It is hovering around 20.8. My goal is to get it down to a 10 by this time next year. Good luck to all and "Hit Em Straight".

Chad

Welcome to THP Chad.

Hi Chad, Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!! I'm on a similar mission myself!!

welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Wow...Thanks for all the welcomes. I wished I would have found this forum a year or so ago.

Welcome!! Good luck getting that hdcp down! Its a hard journey!

Hey there from a fellow Louisiana golfer.................Baton Rouge here! Welcome to THP!!

Hello and :welcome:

Welcome to THP !!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone after a small leave. I am back golfing in the NOLA area. Looking forward to see where I left off compared to where I would like to see my game go.

I've been away for a little bit, hopefully this time to stay. I have twin girls that are moving to their Senior year of college. So if you are a parent or have been in my shoes you know where I've been.

I'm looking to purchase a new set of something, So I will be relying on you guys with my search.

THP has always been a great place for information, Thank you JB for this wonderful site's continued success.

Glad to be back!

Chad

Welcome Chad! Good luck on achieiving your goals!

I am back golfing in the NOLA area.

What courses do you play most often? A buddy and I are working on the Ultimate NOLA Golf Experience card (slowly).

What courses do you play most often? A buddy and I are working on the Ultimate NOLA Golf Experience card (slowly).

My home course is Oak Harbor.

However I’ve played the TPC of Louisiana 4-5 tines.... Very nice course.

Heard about and plan on playing the New Orleans City Park course soon. Bayou Oaks at City Park. Brand new course.

I’ve played Lakewood a few times and was a member of Willowdale C/C in Luling (Grand Ridge)

Co-workers tell me The Bridges in Bay St. Louis is really nice..... It’s on my list to play soon as well.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in Luling and am a member at English Turn. If you ever want to come play let me know. My name is Chad as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP, Chad. You’ve found a great golf resource!

I live in Luling and am a member at English Turn. If you ever want to come play let me know. My name is Chad as well.

Might have to take you up on that. It’s one place I haven’t played around here....

After vacation(which starts Thursday) I will be going out hitting a few newer irons.

Look forward to meeting you one day.

Might have to take you up on that. It’s one place I haven’t played around here....

After vacation(which starts Thursday) I will be going out hitting a few newer irons.

Look forward to meeting you one day.

Just let me know. I'll play anywhere.

I love playing at Oak Harbor. It's obviously the best course in Slidell. Millbrook in Picayune is the closest to me, but it's similar to Pinewood and Royal.

The Bridges was included on the golf card; saving it for last.

TPC and Bayou Oaks South are appealing, but the out-of-state premiums irk me. I'll go to The Oaks or Diamondhead instead.

Back