Hello from North Florida!

G8rJimbo

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Found this place while searching for some reviews...and what a find.

I've played this sport off and on for the past 20 years and have really started to take it seriously over the past year after a bit of a hiatus. My bag was made up of green dot Eye 2's (square groove) with Nike Rescue Hybrids (18 and 22) and a Strong 3 Big Bertha and Mavrik Driver with Anser 2 putter. Well....besides the driver being upgraded every couple of years, the rest were in need of a renewal (granted, it was probably more mental than anything, considering I could still hit the 3 a long ways and the Nike Rescues were consistent....but y'all know how it is).

3 months ago, I stepped up to the full Ben Hogan setup. So now I have the Players Combo iron set, .5" longer, 1* upright, +1 on the grips. G53 Max driver and G53 3 wood along with their 18 & 22 hybrids. (I do also have the G53 5 wood but I love the hybrids even more). So far, I love the set and am still dialing in the distances.

I was once a solid 11 and improving when I moved and my playing time became nonexistent. So I'm aiming for a single digit handicap over the next year.

Welcome to the best golf forum on the interwebz!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum.

Best place for golf info right here.. Glad you found it.. Welcome!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

G8r, eh?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard! That's a nice setup you've got. There's a lot of Hogan fans on the forum. Do you have the wedges, too?

Enjoy the ride.

Hey welcome to THP…where at in Florida are you located? Near Jacksonville for me.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome, I used to live in the Panhandle myself

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to an awesome community, and don't be afraid to

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP from South GA!

Welcome to THP.

Back