Wapakoneta Ohio! 10 mins south of Lima Ohio

Welcome. I've got family in the Wapak/St. Mary's area. My brother-in-law is an Auglaize Co. Deputy Sheriff. Great area. My wife and I just moved from Dayton to Las Vegas. I know The Milk Man and Patriot Coach are up that way. Great people to golf with in those parts.

Welcome. I've got family in the Wapak/St. Mary's area. My brother-in-law is an Auglaize Co. Deputy Sheriff. Great area. My wife and I just moved from Dayton to Las Vegas. I know The Milk Man and Patriot Coach are up that way. Great people to golf with in those parts.

Haha small world! I know a couple of auglaize county sheriffs!

Tons of THPers in Ohio! Welcome aboard

swove;n115610 said:
My names Zach, I’m 25 and I’ve recently found an interest in golf within the last 2-3 months. It all started when I was goin through some of my grandpas old clubs (I was aware he loved to golf). I came across a set of Ping blade irons and they were almost sold in a garage sale next to nothing lol. So I just said to myself you know what I need a hobby. I instantly fell in love with the sport yet it is very fun but also difficult to learn. I stumbled across this forum looking for reviews on a driver.

So yeah thats how it all started for me. Hope to make some friends and learn a lot about golf here!

have a good day!

Welcome O..H...

swove;n8542485 said:
Welcome to THP! Where in Ohio are you located? Lots of OH THPers willing to help make this game better for you!

Wapakoneta Ohio! 10 mins south of Lima Ohio

Birthplace of Neil Armstrong! Probably a little more tourism this year?

Welcome to THP!!!

Back