R7Launcher48

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 2.8
My name is Tony and i am from Elyria, Ohio.
Im a 2 Handicap and love this game, i had the privelage of playing OAKMONT CC, this year and Canterbury Golf Course too. I really think this website is a great place to check out

Your going to love it! The e best golf site around; run very well; with absolutely amazing opportunities for members via contests, demos, and outings.

Im in Columbus Ohio.

Welcome to THP, home of TheDue!

Welcome to THP, glad to have you.

Welcome!

Glad to be here and hopefully i get to learn all of the cool stuff you guys know like how to add whats in my bag to the bottom of my posts. Some of you are super creative!

My name is Tony and i am from Elyria, Ohio.
Im a 2 Handicap and love this game, i had the privelage of playing OAKMONT CC, this year and Canterbury Golf Course too. I really think this website is a great place to check out

Welcome. I am in one of the southern suburbs!
Perhaps when we shake this snow we can catch a round in the area.

Enjoy it here- You wont find a better site (or better people) on the internet.

Glad to be here and hopefully i get to learn all of the cool stuff you guys know like how to add whats in my bag to the bottom of my posts. Some of you are super creative!

You need 10 posts! Keep plugging away!

I play alot in columbus, mostly the Phoenix, and have a brother in Delaware who lives by the Glen Ross course. Also have a buddy who lives in columbus and is a member at Tartan Fields.

10 posts gets me what?

Thanks Gus! Guess it takes a fellow Cleveland area Native to stear me in the right direction. Ever Played Elyria Country Club?

Thanks Gus! Guess it takes a fellow Cleveland area Native to stear me in the right direction. Ever Played Elyria Country Club?

Nope. I haven't played any of the courses on the west side. I tend to play Sleepy Hollow and Boulder Creek, or drift down towards Akron/Ashland (Hawks Nest, Mohican, Black Diamond)

Im a huge fan of Sleepy, though i havent played Boulder yet, am always thining about playing there but never pull the trigger!

Sig Help

Sig Help

Might need some help with this sig for whats in the bag boys i want it to look half as cool as yours atleast!

I play alot in columbus, mostly the Phoenix, and have a brother in Delaware who lives by the Glen Ross course. Also have a buddy who lives in columbus and is a member at Tartan Fields.

phoenix is my so called home course. I played it every monday last year (missed a few) Its a good price - has some nice holes - and the driving range and putting/chipping greens offer a good short game area that many municipal courses here lack. Well have to catch a round of two this year if you dont mind playing with a 13.3 handicap.

My buddy told me to try glen ross last year but i never made it - though i did just see buy greens fees for 2011 at $20 a pop which is a steal compared to the regular $45 i saw.

I think i played tartan awhile ago but certainly not int he past few years.

Glad you found the place its a great site!

Nope. I haven't played any of the courses on the west side. I tend to play Sleepy Hollow and Boulder Creek, or drift down towards Akron/Ashland (Hawks Nest, Mohican, Black Diamond)
i played black diamond last year with my swing coach and one of his friends. It was a drive for me and i had to leave on 16 to make it back in time for work. Really long par 5 there cant wait to get up to Cleveland here soon. Sunny and 45 today - i can almost feel a round in the next week or so!

Might need some help with this sig for whats in the bag boys i want it to look half as cool as yours atleast!
There are really two ways of doing sigs.

You can do the one like RXGUS - and that is shown here: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?14695-How-Do-I-Add-My-quot-What-s-In-The-Bag-quot&highlight=signature

Mine is a picture sig: referenced here:http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?17103-Club-Picture-Signature&highlight=Picture+signature

Thanks boys I think i got it!

:welcome: I hope you enjoy the forum!

:welcome:

Back