Hello from Omaha.

Welcome to THP!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to THP!

I would be in. I've been flipping between eagle hills and pac springs. Stone creek is probably my favorite right now though.

Any of you Omaha guys been tricked into heading to elkhorn ridge?

Elkhorn Ridge is laughable as a golf course. I enjoy Pacific Springs which is just a mile or so from my home. Eagle Hills is another good course. Just played Iron Horse and thus far in my short career, it is the best course that I have played in the local area. "Best" in terms of scenery, variety of holes, challenges, maintenance, and the staff was great. Not to mention that they have GPS in the carts and the most comfortable seats I have ever experienced in a golf cart. Can't wait to play it again.

Welcome aboard! I get down to the Omaha area quite often for work and am actually in Lincoln tonight. Sounds like a gathering is needed!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome from "Millard".

Welcome to THP and congrats on you're renewed love! You've come to the perfect gathering spot for people who like to geek out over gear :)

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Hello everyone.

Ive been golfing off and on in long stretches for most of my life. About five years ago before nursing school started is when I had last played golf. Never had time with school and the work. A little over two months ago i decided that I would work a little less and buy myself my first set of irons. I did absolutely zero research, just went to the store and hit everything until I found one that felt the best and had decent results on the in store simulator. In the following weeks I totally geeked out, new putter, new hybrid, completing my wedges and just getting out several times a week. From may 22nd to June 3rd I golfed 142 holes.

Hello. Nice for you to join us. Omaha, very windy there. The state of Nebraska is quite windy at least from my experience from the times I've driven through it. Playing golf in Nebraska must be a challenge what with all the wind.

Hello. Nice for you to join us. Omaha, very windy there. The state of Nebraska is quite windy at least from my experience from the times I've driven through it. Playing golf in Nebraska must be a challenge what with all the wind.

Yeah it can be an issue at times. Generally when there's a gust into me when I'm hitting I just hold until the window stops for a second or two. On the driving range two days ago, I held for about a minute.

Also if any of you guys ever see someone wearing a Srixon hat and med center Nike pullover it's more than likely me.

Welcome to THP!

I am originally from Imperial, NE.

Welcome!

Back