USMCKoontz

Reaction score
Hello everyone.. Name is Ryan. I am originally from Indiana, but was stationed in Charleston (Goose Creek) from 2001-2005 in the Marines. Married my wife and we have lived in SC ever since. I live in a small town close to Aiken, SC at the moment, but love Golfing. I used to golf alot when I was younger, but after having kids, I kind of got out of playing golf. Excited to finally get back into it. Golf has always been a sport I enjoyed and loved, and now my kids are getting to the age where they want to learn more about it. Its great to have alot of courses in SC, and even though I have never been really good at golf, I have always had fun playing, and hope to now focus more on learning and getting better at playing.

I spent awhile yesterday looking at the different golf forums throughout the web, and while i will enjoy reading on all of them, I wanted to pick one to be active on the forums. Really have enjoyed reading this place, so I thought why not join :) Anyways glad to be here and hope I can share, learn, and expand into the golf world.

Thanks

Welcome to THP.
Always have enjoyed our THP Events in your state.

Welcome to THP Ryan! And thank you for your service!

Welcome to thp and thank you for your service

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

And nice choice for the site to be active on.

Welcome! Your gonna love it here.

Welcome . Ryan

Welcome to THP, Ryan!

Welcome Ryan. Thank you for your service

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Thank you for your service Ryan, and welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Ryan and thank you for your service!

Welcome to THP and thank you for your service.

Greenville area here!

Welcome to THP, Ryan!! And thanks for your service!!

Expectations - a terrible thing to have when you are a high handicap player.

Semper Fi Devil Dog !! Welcome aboard

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!! Thanks for joining us.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP Ryan!

Back