Hello from sunny L.A.

fracisco

Reaction score
Handicap
Okay, I'm lying about the sun.

I've played off and on for about 20 years, and I have recently decided to get a little more serious and consistent about playing (want to go from an annual round or two to a monthly round). In general, I have only played golf with my father, but it's time to start playing with my co-workers and friends as well.

I am an avid sailboat racer, but a lot of my cohorts started to move over to golf about 5 years ago, and I think it's time to join them. It's actually easier to get out for a round of golf than two or three days on the water, and the practice time for golf is a lot easier than it is for sailing.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum!

Hello and :welcome:

Hasn't been so sunny lately :( YAY!! Another fellow southern California :)

A few of us in this area get together every so often and golf, will be happy to have you join us!

Welcome from New Orleans. Good luck with your vision. Hopefully we can help out.

Welcome to THP from sunny Kansas City! Chilly but sunny!

Welcome aboard from another Angelino.

Welcome !

Thanks everyone.

I'm hoping this weather blows through by the weekend so that I can get out on the range, again.

Thanks everyone.

I'm hoping this weather blows through by the weekend so that I can get out on the range, again.

Its supposed to be clearing out after tomorrow,so we'll see :)

Welcome to THP...great site here! So it's cloudy for what the fifth time all year? LOL

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP !!

welcome!

Welcome to THP!

welcome aboard!

Back