Hello from the City of Brotherly Love!

paul_golfs

Reaction score
Handicap
I found this forum about a month ago and figured I would introduce myself! Growing up a baseball player, I would always golf a few times a year, but this summer was the first time I actually committed to practicing and getting better at golf - bringing my handicap down from the mid-20's to a 19 (slow but steady progress!). Having learned a ton from the THP community already, I look forward to educating myself on gear and tips through this site and am excited to be apart of of it all. Cheers!

Welcome to THP!

Nice to have you here. You will find this to be a very welcoming community.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to Paradise.

Welcome!!

Welcome! This has been a great place for me so far, and I consider myself fairly new. Goodluck And have fun!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome aboard my man! This community can be what you make of it. Jump in, take part in the great conversations. This place is full of good people.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!!

Welcome to THP!!

:welcome: I just joined about three months ago. I'm on these forums at least at a couple of times a day. I always consider the time well spent. :drinks:

welcome!

Nice to meet you Welcome!!

Welcome to THP!

Hi, love Philadelphia. We live in the UK but I’m hoping to persuade my mate to come have a golfing trip around the Philadelphia area next year.

Welcome! Enjoy the fun and information here!

BTW, I was born and raised in and around Philly, until I was 11. Started golf at the age 9 at Oak Terrace Country Club in Ambler. Now known as Talamore.

Back