Hello from upstate NY

nerfny

Reaction score
Handicap
20.9 GHIN
Just wanted to say hello. I joined after going to the outing at PGA National. I had a complete blast. Everyone may know me better as the future Mrs. Ddec0418. :D I never knew I could have so much fun with people I only just met. I promise to try and keep Ddec away from the elevators on the next outing. Who knows what will happen when he has the sweet tea vodka.:D

Welcome to THP!

I feel as if this could only spell doom for me. Welcome Nerfny

Awwww you guys are so cute. Congrats you two and may there be many more elevator adventures in the future.

Oh and welcome to the Paradise. Glad to have you onboard.

Welcome, glad to have you here and its always a good idea to have someone keeping an eye on Ddec, lol.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Welcome!

Welcome! It was good to see you at the outing and good to see more and more ladies on THP as well. I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself. Congrats again to the both of you! :smile:

Welcome to the site officially!

Hey, welcome to the site! You've got yourself a great guy there in ddec, a little crazy with the elevator thing but hey who of us hasn't done something similar! Congrats on your engagement and welcome to THP!

Hey, welcome to the site! You've got yourself a great guy there in ddec, a little crazy with the elevator thing but hey who of us hasn't done something similar! Congrats on your engagement and welcome to THP!

Good point....stuff like this was tame compared to normal weekends in most of our twenties@!

welcome!

Hello and :welcome:

welcome aboard!

Back