Hello from Virginia

Luchnia

You will never conquer golf.
Reaction score
Handicap
Browse the forum but don't really post much. Enjoy all the articles and the different opinions. Keep them coming.

Welcome to THP. Virginia guy here as well. Where you located? Lots of us around different parts of the state.

Welcome to THP! What part of Virginia? There are a bunch of active members here. I am in the Richmond area.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Glad you enjoy it.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP! What part of Virginia? There are a bunch of active members here. I am in the Richmond area.

One of us is taking a trip today the other when weather gets warm. 2 hours apart is too close to not have a round together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of us is taking a trip today the other when weather gets warm. 2 hours apart is too close to not have a round together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely!! We are overdue for a round together!!

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! I'm originally from VA.

I am about 30 miles west of Richmond. I play the local courses such as, Mill Quarter, Birkdale, Amelia, Lake Chesdin, The Manor (Farmville), Farmville Muni, GC at The Highlands, First Tee, Dogwood Trace, etc.

Took a few lessons around 4 years ago, but only played a few times with my sons and kind of let it ride until this past year and so far have played about 40 rounds and really enjoying it. Thinking about retiring this year so might hit the courses more.

:welcome: Happy to have you with us.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome.

Welcome to THP!

I am about 30 miles west of Richmond. I play the local courses such as, Mill Quarter, Birkdale, Amelia, Lake Chesdin, The Manor (Farmville), Farmville Muni, GC at The Highlands, First Tee, Dogwood Trace, etc.

Took a few lessons around 4 years ago, but only played a few times with my sons and kind of let it ride until this past year and so far have played about 40 rounds and really enjoying it. Thinking about retiring this year so might hit the courses more.

I am close to Farmville and have played The Manor. Last time there though it looked like the greens had been hit by a massive hail storm from all the pitch marks nobody bothered to fix. I bet I fixed at least a dozen on every green.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP. Jump into the fun. Great forum here.

Back