Hello From West Yorkshire UK

Bladerunner

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I have spent some considerable time looking at all the different Golf Forums both in the UK and worldwide and can honestly say that the topics, posters, welcome, knowledge and general feel of this place stands it head and shoulders above the rest in my humble opinion.

Following detailed reviews on this site, i have recently upgraded my gear and now have brand spanking new and fitted R11 irons, RBZ Driver, 3W and 4 Hybrid.

My aim is to get into single figures and stay there. My best ever competition round is 6 over whilst by best ever social round is 3 over.

I have just committed to a pretty intentive coaching period with a fantastic young local PGA instructor and am effectively "re-building" my swing as it is currently ridiculously steep with a focus on a flatter swing plane and rotation.....in simple terms, i need to develop a swing that "just like Matt Kuchar, feels like you are swinging the club round your bum"!!...his words..not mine!:D

Look forward to keeping you updated on my progress and to continue reading all the great posts.

Best Wishes,

BR

Welcome BR! A few Yorkshiremen on here! Hope to see you at our next uk get together.

Tapping away!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to Paradise!

Kindle Fire Talkin'

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP! I've actually been working on the same thing with my teacher & swing, swinging on a flatter plane. Feels weird, but produces great results when I get it right.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to :thp: Bladerunner!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to :thp:!

Welcome!

Welcome the the THP family.

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP

:welcome: glad you came aboard.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!