Zeff

Work hard, dream big
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Well it has been a few years since I been active here. First, we relocated from TX to Wi to be close to our sons and grandkids, then COVID had me locked down for a year (I'm just about 69), then a prostate cancer diagnosis! The cancer got radiation and hormone therapy and is gone! My wife and I just celebrated our 45th wedding anniversary! I sure did miss this place and am now obsessed with getting my bag updated! It is great to be back!

Welcome back and congrats on your cancer free diagnosis and your anniversary!!

Welcome back!

Welcome back to THP.

Welcome back. #survivor

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome back!

Welcome back and happy to hear your health is doing well.

Massive round of applause on 45 years! Seriously amazing!

Welcome back to THP! And big congrats on Anniversary and being cancer free!

Welcome back and happy to hear your health is doing well.

Massive round of applause on 45 years! Seriously amazing!

Very seriously! Ha! Thank you.

Welcome back to THP!

Welcome back! Diagnosis talks that start with survival rates aren’t fun. Congrats on kicking its butt!

Thank you!!!

I grew up in Hudson and graduated from UWEC in 1988 so I have a lot of fond memories of Wisconsin!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome back to THP & to beating cancer!!!

Welcome back! Diagnosis talks that start with survival rates aren’t fun. Congrats on kicking its butt!

I will never forget that day!

I grew up in Hudson and graduated from UWEC in 1988 so I have a lot of fond memories of Wisconsin!

Hudson is great part of WI!

Welcome back!

:welcome: Also - great to hear about being cancer free.

IF you're down there are a few MN THP'ers that have gotten together a couple times this year and are planning on it next year so keep an eye on the regional discussion board.

Back