Hello Hackers, New from OHIO and damn glad to be here....

TransplantHacker

If I'm vertical then it's a GREAT DAY, ty DONOR
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello, My name is Randy and I am a Dbl Lung Transplant Survivor. I live in Twinsburg Ohio which is about half way from Cleveland and Akron. I play roughly 25 rounds a year(it is OHIO) and carry a Mid 20's HCP. I am a Srixon Bag carrying player and love how they feel. I also have competed in the Transplant Games of America in 2016 &18 and took GOLD and Silver in 2016 in Golf 50-59 and Team Golf 50-59. We played the course at Quail Hollow in Concord,OH. This course was on the old Web.com Tour and has been used for U.S. Open Qualifying. self_1531593426805.jpg

Welcome to THP! Some really good guys up that way around here like @PKorf ....... watch out for that @Canadan guy though ;)

Welcome to THP Randy! A bunch of us here in the Cleveland/Akron area. That's awesome and congrats on your successful transplant and awesome to compete and win in some tournaments!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Randy!!

Welcome to THP. You have some great guys close to you, hopefully you can tee it up soon.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! The best damn golf forum on the net! :welcome:

Hello, My name is Randy and I am a Dbl Lung Transplant Survivor. I live in Twinsburg Ohio which is about half way from Cleveland and Akron. I play roughly 25 rounds a year(it is OHIO) and carry a Mid 20's HCP. I am a Srixon Bag carrying player and love how they feel. I also have competed in the Transplant Games of America in 2016 &18 and took GOLD and Silver in 2016 in Golf 50-59 and Team Golf 50-59. We played the course at Quail Hollow in Concord,OH. This course was on the old Web.com Tour and has been used for U.S. Open Qualifying. View attachment 8921667
Welcome to THP, I`m from Amherst, Oh

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Randy!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations! Hope all is well with you!

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy your time on the forum.

Welcome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Back