Tread23

The Rivalry w/ UST Mamiya - Team E1iterate
Reaction score
Handicap
A former co-worker of mine kept talking about how great this place was, so I decided to check it out. Glad he mentioned it, because this seems like an awesome community and a great place for discussion.

I've been playing golf more this year than probably any in the past, finally investing in some lessons, and it is really paying off. Looking forward to contributing here and being a part of THP!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

I am glad you joined up, have fun here.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to THP. Dive in and enjoy.

Welcome to THP

A former co-worker of mine kept talking about how great this place was, so I decided to check it out. Glad he mentioned it, because this seems like an awesome community and a great place for discussion.

I've been playing golf more this year than probably any in the past, finally investing in some lessons, and it is really paying off. Looking forward to contributing here and being a part of THP!
Welcome to THP!!

:welcome: I don't like to brag, but people actually will talk to me here, I don't get even get that from my kids. :laughing:

Welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

welcome to thp

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Back