Check out the Cally MD5 Jaws wedges. Great performers and lots of grind options. (y)

I'm actually leaning toward the RTX4.

Hey man, I have seen you around the internet golf forum rotunda over the years. Glad to have you over here. I made the conversion a while back myself. I see you still have those MMT's in the bag. Very interested in giving those a try someday. As I age, I could use a little less pressure on my joints.

Hey man, I have seen you around the internet golf forum rotunda over the years. Glad to have you over here. I made the conversion a while back myself. I see you still have those MMT's in the bag. Very interested in giving those a try someday. As I age, I could use a little less pressure on my joints.

Thanks for the warm welcome and yes the MMT's are great. It was great working with Mitsubishi to do a review but even better that I found a game-changing piece of equipment. It's rare these days. The performance is just as good as the joint relief.

Thanks for the warm welcome and yes the MMT's are great. It was great working with Mitsubishi to do a review but even better that I found a game-changing piece of equipment. It's rare these days. The performance is just as good as the joint relief.

This place is known for its warm welcomes.

I'm curious of your long term thoughts on these shafts. I read your initial review a long time ago. Have you tried other graphite iron shafts before? Specifically Recoil Protos. I know they have a 125 gram shaft as well. But, don't need to muddy up this thread with that. If you get the chance, I'd love to read up on how those MMT's have been treating you over the past year or so.

Welcome to THP!

I'm curious of your long term thoughts on these shafts. I read your initial review a long time ago. Have you tried other graphite iron shafts before? Specifically Recoil Protos. I know they have a 125 gram shaft as well. But, don't need to muddy up this thread with that. If you get the chance, I'd love to read up on how those MMT's have been treating you over the past year or so.

Now that I added a WITB thread I will add some info in there for you. Crazy that i've been playing them for 6 or so months already.

Back