Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

:welcome:

FNG here. I decided to make an account to participate on the forum since I think this place has amazing discussions on equipment.. 15 Hc playing in Germany

cheers

Jim

Welcome, Jimbo. I'm a newb here, too, but the place is great so far and I have no doubt it'll only get better.

Whereabouts are you at in Germany? I was stationed in Frankfurt for 3 years from 2000-2003. Played quite a few courses over that way on and off US military bases.

Welcome to THP.

FNG here. I decided to make an account to participate on the forum since I think this place has amazing discussions on equipment.. 15 Hc playing in Germany

cheers

Jim
Welcome to THP, the best golf site in the world.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! Haven't heard FNG in a long time!!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Sent from my S8+ using Tapatalk

[On my handicap outside of Germany]
No idea.. :) Not being snarky or anything.. I don't get a chance to play a lot of tournament golf. I don't have the best grasp on all the different handicap rankings with the different worldwide golf associations.

Welcome, Jimbo. I'm a newb here, too, but the place is great so far and I have no doubt it'll only get better.

Whereabouts are you at in Germany? I was stationed in Frankfurt for 3 years from 2000-2003. Played quite a few courses over that way on and off US military bases.

I'm over near Frankfurt, play at Rheinblick mostly in Wiesbaden.. fun course.

I'm over near Frankfurt, play at Rheinblick mostly in Wiesbaden.. fun course.

If by "fun" you mean, so difficult, I want to pull out my hair and sell all my clubs, then yeah, I guess it's fun. Haha... I kid. I played Rheinblick a few times. If you have some, post up some pics either in this thread or in the "Course Pics" thread. That course was/is crazy. I heard it was made on what used to be a ski slope and I believe it 100%. Some crazy elevation changes on that course...

Welcome to THP!

Back