Mwinte86

Reaction score
Handicap
Been a member for a little but never introduced myself. I live in southern Illinois near Saint Louis. Started hitting balls in my parents yard when I was in second grade but it would be a few years later when I would make my first trip to the course. I started playing regularly in high school and it was all over from then on. I’ve been playing for about 14 years now. Since getting married had the pleasure of introducing my children to the game. Look forward to becoming apart of this group.

Welcome!!!

Welcome to THP!

welcome, you'll like it here.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Welcome

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

:welcome:

Welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. I'm just outside of Trenton. Be sure to check out the St. Louis Area thread. There are quite a few members around here.

Very much. Joined late last year but didn’t take as much time as I wish I would have exploring the forums. Glad I’ve dove in head first and I love it great group of people. Exactly the people that I tell my kids they will meet by playing golf and why it is the greatest game.

Welcome to THP. I'm just outside of Trenton. Be sure to check out the St. Louis Area thread. There are quite a few members around here.

Already have thanks for the heads up.

Back