Help Me Choose: Golf Unfiltered's Bag for 2020

I'll defer to the more knowledgeable members regarding the top of the bag.
My suggestion for irons are the Launcher UHX, the CBX2 wedges are a must and since I have it on good authority that "it out seven's the seven", the Frontline Elevado (slant neck, GU plays a blade).

Not being a smart@ss, I'm actually curious how much GU's cap drops this season.

Last edited:
#BringBackAltitudes

Also think you need to work in some women flex shafts in there. Might be surprised.......

I’d change things up a little, but wouldn’t be too evil

Srixon z585 driver
HB Turbo 3 wood
Halo 3 hybrid
UXH Launcher 4i
Z585 5i
Z785 6-Pw
Rtx 4 wedges (3)
Whichever Frontline putter fits his stroke.

I think Adam should at least have a bag full of gear that he would at least have a chance at enjoying. This shouldn't be about making him miserable.

Part of me thinks he should only be allowed to play hybrids in place of every iron. ?

Some great ideas in here.
Tomorrow, we will unveil his entire bag for the year.

Some great ideas in here.
Tomorrow, we will unveil his entire bag for the year.

I already have a case of the Mondays.

Luckily there are no bad options thanks to the fine people at Cleveland/Srixon/XXIO!

I already have a case of the Mondays.

Luckily there are no bad options thanks to the fine people at Cleveland/Srixon/XXIO!

After watching Crossfield's review of the HB Turbos where he said "I could easily game these...," if they decide to stick you with them, all I can say is enjoy the low scores. But then that guy has gamed chunky irons like the JPX EZs for a season.

Is there anyway to get some one length irons in as part of this. Maybe custom built from the manufacturer of choice. It would seem that would be appropriate based on the bet.

I think Adam should at least have a bag full of gear that he would at least have a chance at enjoying. This shouldn't be about making him miserable.

I agree 100%. In fact, the decision should be about helping him to be the best he can be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Have you hit the launcher turbos? They are awesome.

Those would be a great choice!
You really can't go wrong.

Most of me wants UHX though because those things, especially at their price point, are going to be a hidden gem all year long. Distance and forgiveness combo is NUTS.

Most of me wants UHX though because those things, especially at their price point, are going to be a hidden gem all year long. Distance and forgiveness combo is NUTS.
These & CBX2 would be my shouts too. They aren't a staggering diffference looking down (like the HB Turbos would be).

Back