rghilljr

Reaction score
Handicap
This is especially for my fellow NC THPer's but if any of you have heard or know anything, please let me know. I have been looking at club fitting and lessons for about the last 2-3 weeks and have researched the big box stores as well as some others. In my talking to some folks this guy came highly recommended. Does anyone know anything about him??

I have heard some good things about Mr. Bass. I have read that he is a top notch club fitter. I go to Herman Williams and have been very pleased. He is a great instructor and his way of teaching just clicks with me

I have heard some good things about Mr. Bass. I have read that he is a top notch club fitter. I go to Herman Williams and have been very pleased. He is a great instructor and his way of teaching just clicks with me

Is he in the triangle area Chunky?

dude, no wonder you're so awesome at golf-hermann williams is awesome-I love his videos and I want to go take a lesson with him next time I'm in town

Back