Henry, a future THPer

ripper

Reaction score
Handicap
I havent connected much in the last week, mainly because something big has been going on in my life. I am proud to announce the birth of my first child, Henry. It was a long, very long, and stressful day but everyone is resting nicely now. I hope to get some pics up soon and introduce him to the THP gang!

Congrats man! That's awesome

Congrats Ripper! No better feeling in this world than becoming a Father!

I've been wondering about you, ripper. I'm glad to hear all is well!

Congrats Ripper, hope everyone is fine. Can't wait to see Henry

Congrats Ripper! Glad to hear that everyone is ok and healthy and congrats on your new addition. I love the name Henry!!

Congrats Ripper thats awesome, best feeling in the world. And welcome to THP to Henry.

OPA...congrats new daddy!

Congrats!

Congrats! Photos! Please!

Congrats on the new addition!

Congats my friend! The day I became father was the greatest day in my life. Nothing compares to it! Glad all is good.

Congrats Ripper and welcome to the world Henry!!!

Congrats Ripper! Wifey keeps buggin me for kids, I keep going back and forth on going for it now or waiting another year or two. I can't wait to have kids, and I can't imagine the feeling of seeing your first born for the first time

That's awesome ripper! A big welcome to Henry!

Congrats Ripper!

Congrats man - that is awesome!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Congrats!

congrats Ripper!

Congrat's!!!

Congrats Ripper!!!

Congrats on daddydom!! Glad to hear everyone is doing well

fantastic news! Congratulations - That is such a special day. Everyday after it is going to get better.

That is awesome Congrats on your new edition. Many Blessings to you & you family

Back