Hey there from North Texas...

jrevanssr

2old2sweatit
Reaction score
Old Guy here...I play a mean game of 'geezer cart golf' with my wife (who's 26 yrs younger) because sometimes she lets me win. In my best years I played to a 8-10 hdcp but now I mostly play 9's and play around 45-50. I still play my Ping BeCu irons (5-9, PW, SW & LW), Ping G400 sft driver, G400 4w, G400 19* & 22* hybrids & various CS putters.

Without the wife's game, I probably wouldn't be playing any golf at all - a couple of hours on the course today is damn near as hard as what 18 used to be.

Welcome To THP.

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

From one old guy to another, happy to have you with us, sir!!! ;)

Welcome to THP! We have a pretty large group of folks from DFW on the site.

Welcome to THP. Ping BeCu irons are a thing of beauty, nice to see somebody still gaming them!

Welcome!

Welcome, I am in the North Texas Area too. Actually playing in east Forth Worth area tomorrow

Welcome to THP!

Nice set of irons, love the BeCu look!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP sir!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome aboard

Old Guy here...I play a mean game of 'geezer cart golf' with my wife (who's 26 yrs younger) because sometimes she lets me win. In my best years I played to a 8-10 hdcp but now I mostly play 9's and play around 45-50. I still play my Ping BeCu irons (5-9, PW, SW & LW), Ping G400 sft driver, G400 4w, G400 19* & 22* hybrids & various CS putters.

Without the wife's game, I probably wouldn't be playing any golf at all - a couple of hours on the course today is damn near as hard as what 18 used to be.
Welcome aboard! I used to live in Arlington. What part of town are you in? I mostly played at Water Chase, Riverside then Walnut Creek in Mansfield. Where do you play?

Welcome aboard! I used to live in Arlington. What part of town are you in? I mostly played at Water Chase, Riverside then Walnut Creek in Mansfield. Where do you play?
I actually live in Dalworthington Gardens, and play Shady Valley - infrequently!

AGE has definitely gotten the best of me!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard! I get down to the northern TX area once in a while. I've played with a handful of guys from the DFW area. Hopefully, we'll make it down that way again sometime soon. Would be nice to get a round in with some THPers again.

I actually live in Dalworthington Gardens, and play Shady Valley - infrequently!

AGE has definitely gotten the best of me!
I know where the Gardens are and played Shady Valley a few times. You gotta hit it straight there!

I wanted to add that there is a significant THP presence in the DFW area. If you're of the mind, there are some great guys with whom you can find a game and some fun.

welcome, glad to see your still playing and its something that you can share across ages.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. That's a nice classic set of irons you're gaming. I hope you enjoy your time on the forum.

:welcome:

Back