DNice26

Happy to be here...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone own a pair of the HeyDudes?

I was in Myrtle visiting my pops recently and my brother left his HeyDudes there. I was making fun of them, until I tried them on….them proceeded to wear them the whole time there. They are super comfy. Just ordered a pair for the fam…lol

Anyone wear them?

They look very comfortable but I’ve never seen them up here in Canada.

I have literally been looking at these ever since I got back from the beach. Would like to hear people’s thoughts.

I have literally been looking at these ever since I got back from the beach. Would like to hear people’s thoughts.

Here are my thoughts:
They fit like Nike sizing. Go a half size up.
They are incredibly comfy
They are super easy to get on and off
The style quickly grew on me based on two and three above.
Oh and they are only like $65 which is a nice price point to just try them with little guilt.

I had to go count...

I have 7 pair, and have worn through I don't know how many over the last 7 years. I know that number because I got the first pair shortly before we were married. They're a fantastic island shoe when you're on vacation. I wore them everywhere. They have enough cushion to walk around towns all day, they kick off, get wet, dry fast, are good in sand, and are crazy cheap. SInce then we've been a little obsessed with them as the ultimate throw on shoe. They've really expanded their lines over that time, and you can buy new inserts for them now, which is great. When my family had a lake house I swear they're all I wore when I wasn't working.

I never heard of them before but they look sharp! I'll be looking into getting a pair (or 2):D

I had to go count...

I have 7 pair, and have worn through I don't know how many over the last 7 years. I know that number because I got the first pair shortly before we were married. They're a fantastic island shoe when you're on vacation. I wore them everywhere. They have enough cushion to walk around towns all day, they kick off, get wet, dry fast, are good in sand, and are crazy cheap. SInce then we've been a little obsessed with them as the ultimate throw on shoe. They've really expanded their lines over that time, and you can buy new inserts for them now, which is great. When my family had a lake house I swear they're all I wore when I wasn't working.

Whoa! You’re THEEEE DUDE.

I never heard of them before but they look sharp! I'll be looking into getting a pair (or 2):D

Chime in after! Curious what you think of them.

No problem going sockless?

My nephew and my wife got a pair when we were in Florida earlier this year. They both say they are super comfortable.

Bought my first pair in may. Love them. Comfortable and light.

I see them a lot here in Wilmywood!

I own a pair now and will be buying a couple more pair here soon as mine are worn out due to me wearing them all the time. Any more if it's not raining, I will be wearing them!

They are everywhere down here in Florida. My son has been wearing them for years and loves them.

I have a pair of TOMS a lot like these got them for when we were down in Myrtle earlier this year. The TOMS are ok but take forever to dry if they get wet and can get uncomfortable wearing by the end of the day.

It looks like there are tons more color choices in the Hey Dudes. I’ll replace my TOMS with them when it comes time.

I had to go count...

With years of experience wearing them, favorite model with good cushion?

I've been curious about them. Was thinking a out getting a pair of these or olukais at some point soon.

If you're on the fluff side of fluffy...these will kill your ankles/feet on long walks. I bought a pair in store- decided to wear them on the spot[super comfy] by the time I'd got to my car.....they were already off . Complete breakdown on the foam padding foot bed......

Not for everyone

Got my first pair a few months ago - I wear them constantly. Just so easy to slip on and off.

I've been looking at these for a while now, just haven't pulled the trigger on a pair yet. Sounds like it may be a good thing to put on my bday list.

Back