Saw this thread and was hoping they were Hey Dude special edition shoes

B67460FC-8F7E-4043-8B7C-E81263EB92B8.gif

nice. Whats The name of that styles

Appreciate it!! 👍90689959-9A8B-4695-A3E1-4A38D2D907E8.jpeg

i had never heard of these. They do look comfy. I'm not sure totally on the styling of them, but I like shoes like that I can kick off easy as I don't wear shoes inside. Might have to look into these more.

Both my son and cousin have a couple pair of Dudes and said they're so comfortable and are their favorite shoes

dang, i like those. the reviews on the site had these as narrower and tighter than some of the other models. any issue?

No issue. I ordered the size 11 (which is what I wear with Nike golf shoes) and they fit perfectly to me.

Pic is with my sock on so as not to make anyone sick looking at my bare feet! Lol

In shoe, pointing to where my toe is. Near the end but doesnt touch.

B80F7133-1E42-4A29-804F-8B896BB0242C.jpeg0EC9B2B2-86AD-4D2B-B6B2-23DD144785B2.jpeg

image.jpg

dang, i like those. the reviews on the site had these as narrower and tighter than some of the other models. any issue?

See more detailed reply above.....if it helps.

I just ordered a pair, been needing another pair of casual shoes, and these look great. Thanks for posting this @DNice26 . :drinks:

Way back when I was in high school I used to wear this style of shoes. Being a SoCal surf rat I rarely wore shoes, went to school barefoot, with a pair of cheap flips in my back pocket for the rare occasions a teacher or other authority figure decided I needed something on my feet. When shoes were necessary we had a real cheap version of this style shoe, they cost about $6, only came in black or navy, and were almost as comfortable as going barefooted. I figure these Hey Dudes should be a better looking, and even more comfortable, version of those shoes from way back when.

The family that dudes together, stays together….
Lol…Dad joke ftw!
View attachment 9017507
There is a trick you can take a no show sock and put it around the insole, so that the hole is under the heel on the bottom of the sole and will keep the insole lasting much longer. Wife found it after I had already worn mine for 6 months lol. I'll be getting another pair soon though.

There is a trick you can take a no show sock and put it around the insole, so that the hole is under the heel on the bottom of the sole and will keep the insole lasting much longer. Wife found it after I had already worn mine for 6 months lol. I'll be getting another pair soon though.

MacGyver FTW!

I've had a basic pair of Hey Dudes for a few years now that I just love. A great step in between flip flops and full on shoes. I also prefer them over flip flops when I'm going out to bars or whatever. I will say that someone bought me a pair with the cork soles and I'm not as huge a fan of those. Only knock is that the white soles get dirty pretty quickly.

Dang you guys! Just snagged a pair since I don't really have anything comparable except for flip flops. These will definitely get heavy use after golf.

I'll tell ya, these dudes are aggressive. I went to their website to check these shoes out the other day. I was listening to music on youtube. No sooner had I closed my browser tab for their site than a hey dude shoes ad popped in my video. Now their ads are at least 50% of the ads I see in youtube.

So looks like this thread is getting some sales for Hey Dude. What styles are you all getting? I personally narrowed it down to three that I liked, then let my wife make the final call, so I'll be getting these:

Wally Free Natural - Granite

121416011-WENDY-LEMON-03_3be2149e-0808-425f-acd4-6149a160c812_720x.jpg

I have the Wally Sox and man are they comfortable!

By the way, ordered mine through their website this morning, free shipping, and got 10% off with the discount code THANKYOU :drinks:

Back